Reviews for Shadows
Maureen chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
You asked for reviews. Are you one of those authors who like to leave the story in the middle; leaving the reading hanging? It is cruel. Is there no deliverance in this story? Are you care not like other so called authors what readers think? I wish you and others would warn readers ahead of time that the story is incomplete and you care not what others think. You asked for reviews so I gave mine.
Issy chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I just found this and it is really good. I hate it when good stories like this one are never finsched. Please continue writing this story.
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
This story is brilliantly emotional. I do hope it's not been abandoned!
sleepallday chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
I like your story.. are you really still planning to finish it:)? well, adding it to alerts just in case, id really like to see what happens next
Mandanza chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
No! This just can't be the last chapter! It's too cruel! I, (and I bet a lot of people), wants more! So please update this. The whole plot and story are too good to just drop. I have to know what will happen.

I really liked it, and I think that your way of writing has improved these last chapters. It's great. And your so good with emotions. This last chapter almost got me choked up.
animefreak44 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
OMG! legolas hasent seen his family in HOW long? and poor Sybil thats so mean. u have to update soon i have to know whats going to happen. so pleasee update soon K? please.

Lov ya

L8TER;)
AC2 chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
I have been following this story - I like it, but there's just one problem... you haven't updated for ages. Come on girlie, we're waiting...
HeartOfAshes chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
What a sad sad chapter :( The emotions simply seem to flow from it, you can feel their despair and hopelessness and grief washing over you. Your writing is brilliant, it's a perfect balance of dialogue and narrative and description and it evokes your feelings whether you want it to or not. I loved reading this.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
OMG... so sad. Poor Nellie and legolas, mourning for little Sybil...update soon plzz!
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
Whoa. This chapter was really intense! You're doing an outstanding job writing this... I'm a bit speechless after reding this last chapter and I don't really know what else to say. Keep up the good work.
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
OH! Nice cliffies! This is a great story and I can't wait to see where it goes! You should be proud of this piece!
Rednih chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
Yeah, so the chances of a continuation are slim to none, but . . . I had to add my two cents and say: I have enjoyed this story and really hope you continue writing it.
fan24601 chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Argh! Why did you stop writing?

This story wsa getting really good. Hope you find some time to continue and complete this...
Dani chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
I really enjoyed the story. You have great talent for writing fiction. However, this hasn't been updated in a long while. I am aware that FanFic doesn't keep up, at times, with the authors pace... But pretty please finish this, I started reading it before I knew it wasn't finished, and I simply have to know what happens next. Here's hoping this will encourage you to continue.
SeventhSpanishAngel12 chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
No! They are all so domed!

Is he ever going to get back home? update soon, please!