Reviews for Eevee Island
NightTheUmbreon chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Creative, I know XP. Really good idea. Maybe you could have a shiny eevee that the other Eons consider bad luck. For one reason or another he was cast out of all the groups, even the Umbreons. He could help the new eevee champion. Just a suggestion.
tam007 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
good story. but what's mean ? NO UPDATED ?
JACOBEE chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
eneer chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like very much.
snintendog chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
this seems incredibly interesting and a good writing style to the story is good but im wondering why it hasn't been updated?
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
So that is called Eevee Island interesting!
L.lucario chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was... REALLY good, UPDATE soon or, or I'll go INSANE- runs around in circles- PLEASE
Amber of the Flareons chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Flareons are not VAIN!

i read no more
thispersonisgonetoanewplace chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow who knew Eevees and their evolutions could be so... evil! wuhahahahahahaha! ~Lightning flashes~ Go Umbreon! I just love Umbreon! My fav of the Eons! Woohoo!
Snowfire chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This is really cool! And I liked the history part. UPDATE IT SOON!

I want to see what happens to the Eevees.
x636 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Wow this is pretty good keep going I want to see more of this what happens next well anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)
Silvermoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Will you please update this is a good story. So UPDATE OR I'LL RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Sevrius chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
EEvees are so kawaii (especially shiny EEvees )! BTW, I like your tale of the history of EEvee Island. A few spelling errors, but nothing major. Please continue!

Random note: Umbreons rule!

Okay, shutting up now. . .

~Forever Insane, Imp
Lirawen chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Hello! Hey, I like the beggining of this story, too history like but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. BTW, PLEASE, why dont you attempt to finish Magic VUlpix? I like that story, come on!

I'm also glad you liked my story, you reviewed my very first story and hated it, but I see I improved and that you liked it. Thanx.

BTW, is the next chappie gonna be like there is an eevee bornt who knows about his destiny? cuz it would rock if you made it like he or she somehow ended up on the human world and loived with the humans and somehow discovered his powers or soemthing. Just an idea. ;) keep it up man!