Reviews for A Love Like No Other
xSCE94x chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Awh, this story was beautiful :D :D Thanks for writing it!
prospiitian chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
I just love it when Seymour is the good guy, and it's still cannon
Anime Onnanoko chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
this story was really good, I really liked how you took bits of the game and then put your own spin on it, aww the ending was so sweet! I'm off to read the sequel now!
Denya of darkness chapter 18 . 6/5/2008
I JUST recently discovered this and finally finished it! lol! I really liked it. I'm gonna be honest, it was kinda rushed and could've been longer but hey this was great so who cares? lol! Good work, I hope the sequel is good! If it's up that is! _

ps check out my ffx3 fic and leave reviews and if you can!

-Denya of darkness
TidusYuna chapter 18 . 3/28/2008
Great Story!

On my way to read the sequel! :D
LordHatredX chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
good story
Kiyamasho chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
i loved ur description of Kimahri, big hairy guy :D
SlytherinBeauty chapter 18 . 4/10/2006
loved the twist you gave the story. it gave me sum ideas for mine. if i use any of them, i'll be sure to ask for permission first, dont worry ;)
HK.LampShade chapter 18 . 3/14/2006
wow...comple awe...that's what it is...
Kerry chapter 18 . 2/12/2006
Simply amazing, I loved it! You are a EXCELLENT writer, and I hope to read more of your futher works. Have you ever considered making a sequal to this story? Tho I'm not sure what you could write about, but just like this one, it would be super!

Well, great job, awesome story, kudos for you! Love ya, -kerry
Japonite chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Great intro! Just a few misspellings. After the second break it says "After mush patients ..." it's supposed to be spelled "After much patience ..."

You go dude! I have like three or four of your stories on my fav list! Keep up the good work!
SavannahX chapter 18 . 10/29/2005
Aw. It's the end. And there's a sequel? Well, that's the next one I'm going to read! YAY! Awesome story! Ttyl
SavannahX chapter 17 . 10/29/2005
Sin's back? :o Uh-oh, gotta go on to the conclusion!
SavannahX chapter 16 . 10/29/2005