Reviews for Dangerously in Love
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
LOVE IT!
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
continue this story it is very interesting!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
Heksie chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
Well that was sweet - hope to see the next update soon!
plush1000 chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
I am really loving this fic, please update soon. need to know whats gonna happen with harry and soon please
Nozomu chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
up-date soon plz!
kitteh lova chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
this is really good! update asap!
Emo-Wolf-Mutt13 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Elven Draco! Now that I really think is cute! i Hope you will write more because to just stop writing there is a major cliff hanger. Like those shows that get canceled right after a to be continued episode, and you never get to see the end. Sorry for the rambleings. You are a great writer! Please continue.
prettyingreenkyz chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
I love this story! you need to continue... ur last update was more than a year ago! ps. update soon.
Orange Oak chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I really, really like this story. I just started reading it yesterday and I'm caught up lol. Please continue. I want to know what happens and if they get together. XD! H/D Always. Oh, if you like original fiction, check out my homepage link on my profile. TTFN
Dragos-serenity chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
wow! this is a really good story! write more! please! *puppy dog eyes* i can't wait to see what happens.
skimmie chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
update
slashslut chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
you said you werent going to abandon this story but its been *forever* since you've updated it *stomps foot* its too good to left leave it like this! finish!
SinfullxxDesire chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
LOL...poor Draco, I sugest more teasing on Harry's part, I love Draco being all flushed.*ROFL*...Please update soon. )
chaeli.mee chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
I love this story! I cannot wait for more, please please please update soon!

ME!