Reviews for Return of the Pirate
kas7 chapter 6 . 12/17/2005
Excellent story, do hope that you carry on.
crystalpheonix chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
You are so awesome! I was afraid you were never going to update. This chapter is good, and I hope you update soon. You should add more action to it, and Gabe's POV.
DreamShadows chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
This is really good, and I hope that you continue soon, I cannot wait to see what happens to them!
crystalphoenix chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
I'm on my knees begging you to update. Pretty please?
smokey21 chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
your story is really good, it would be horrible if you left us hanging like this
crystalpheonix chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Wow! Keep updating.
Brittanysr chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
How do I describe you? Evil...that is the word...jk; seriously though how long are you going to leave me in the dark? THis is my absolutely fav show and your killin me here!

Peace

Brittanysr
crystalpheonix chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Thank you! It's so good. Keep updating.
crystalpheonix chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
Please update! It's such a good story.
Scifi Kane chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
I can't sign in right now I just wanted to say that i just found that you've updated this story and it is excellent. Very dark but a good dark, poor Gabe, well keep going.
smokey21 chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Awesome story! You have to update soon. It's not fair to leave us hanging like this.
Brittanysr chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
Wow! Good story, update soon, please!
Roth chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Awesome story. The episode with Capitain JOhn Blood was my all-time favorite. Unfortunately I recoerded over it. Write more.
Feline Feral chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Awe. Poor Gabe. Keep up the excelelnt work. Looking forward to more.

Catch ya on the flip side, Rosalie
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
I always found vampires sexy. This was way too short, you could have easily made a series out of it, or continued it longer. But it was intense and exciting.