Reviews for Neo Kousei
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Zeneger chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Funny stuff. RanmaxKitsune pairing would be new and welcome as well.:D

Please update
d chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
R.I.P.
Mysticalflame chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I can only hope that you will update this story, even if it is three years since you last posted. :D Maybe?
Vilkath chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Not bad, pretty good start of how Ranm left nermia and such. Not to happy with the sob story about what happend to the Tendo's after he left though. It wouldn't been so bad if you at least had Kasumi leave to marry Tofu or something, but to make her suffer with the rest the family is just to sad. The rest of them basicaly deserved what they got. The love hina start was pretty interesting as well, also makes me wonder if they ever going take him to a doctor now they learn he has some memory problems. Perhaps a bone fragment in his brain or something would not be to hard to believe, it's not like Genma would ever give Ranma quality health care and it probably take higher level of modern machines then Tofu would use in a casual checkup. Bit sad this story ended though before it truely got any where. Sadly after a couple years it seems doubtful it will continue.
TenWings chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
update soon
Cylon One chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
I have to say that this sounds like one of the better Ranma/Love Hina type crossovers out there. So much so that I truly hope that the next update is soon. I really liked how Haruka acted so out of character when it came to Ranma and how little Shinobu seemed to have picked him instead of Keitaro as her first crush.
mdizzle chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
seems pretty good. I'm putting this on my author alert list so update.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
forget this one and go to the card captor thing. that one was really good.
Daniel Franstook chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
please make this a ranma/motoko paring. Ican't wait for the next chapter. Need to see a fight between ranma/motoko and akane/motoko.
Chii's Brother chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Great Story. Hope you update soon and I was hoping for a Ranma/Shinobu pairing.
platinum chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
can ya make this a ranma/motoko matchup? please? either way, great fic. hope you update soon!
p.s. are ya gonna cure ryoga?
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
Can you PLEASE continue this fic. There are few Love Hina crossovers and usually they are pretty bad. That is not the case with this fic. Please update.
AD chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
Great Fic! Wonder how Kanako and Mutsumi are going to fit now. Please update soon!