Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Artificial Saga Rewrite
Ford1114 chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
The end shows Izzy reveals that a second pod appears near Primary Village. Oh shit, I'm going to revisit the original version of the main Big Bad of Season 2. The real nightmares has begun.
Ford1114 chapter 11 . 11/28/2017
The Digidestined arrive to help, but they are beaten by the artificial twins. Yes, I remember the kiss Sonja gave to Davis on the cheek. With the heroes recovered, they all have a cooling period, especially from Yamaki-I mean Matt. Leomon arrives to Azulongmon's sanctuary and negotiates of gaining some power.
Ford1114 chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
Jax and Sonja kills Datamon, then they awaken BlackWarGreymon as the Android 16 of D-Fusion. Then, Metalla X fight Sonja while BlackWarGreymon is fond of birds and nature. Sonja is beating Metalla X like nothing.
Ford1114 chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Yeah, Matt's new egomaniac attitude shows that he's a jerk like Vegeta, and that's on his own accord for the original version, unlike the Kai version that it was a certain Yamakins that's the main cause.

Funkymon reveals to be Datamon, not surprising. The real artificials reveal to be Jax and Sonja, expies of 17 and 18. Angemon X has daddy issues with Metalla X. Welp, Jax and Sonja are awakened, and they rebel against Datamon.
Ford1114 chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
Metalla X is beating Elfmon's ass, before unleashing Ice Barrier Beam to destroy the artificial. The Digidestined are going after the other two artificials. Funkymon tries to absorb Leomon, but Leomon breaks free and beats him.

Oooh, I see a cameo of Jeri with her sock puppet. Then, Dimitri reveals the group about the real Artificials.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
Omega X easily beats Elfmon, but once he fires his Terra Beam, Elfmon absorbs it and gets stronger by counterattack. Oh shit, Omega X is infected by the D-Virus. Then, Matt & MetalGarurumon arrives (Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!). Metalla X is born, and this is coming from the original version that lacks a certain Yamakins.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
The day has come. They have made it in Kyoto and sees the Artificials in distance, they can't even sense their energies. Oh man, Cody is unlucky to meet the three and is infected by the D-Virus. Luckily, the heroes made it in time to save him as they lead the Artificials elsewhere. Omega X is facing off against Elfmon.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Nothing special, but showing the Zero Two cast's Digimon becoming their natural Champion forms like in the show is good stuff. Next time, the Artificials appear.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
The Digidestined are happy to see Tai, and the Zero Two characters get to meet the famed Digital Fusion. The boy gets to meet Tai and reveals his name as Dimitri. Plus, Tai learns the Time Warp (Kai version, its Instant Movement).

Dimitri comes from the future like Trunks. Matt is his father while TK is his uncle. Turns out in one year, three androi-I mean artificials created by Datamon will arrive at Kyoto. Datamon created the D-Virus (unlike in DBZ where we don't know what caused the heart virus, though in Abridged is due to high cholesterol. :P) that Tai & Agumon are going to die from it. There's the antidote, alongside that Dimitri's mother is Mimi.

Back then in the original, Tai & Agumon was with Azulongmon. Kai version, their with Huanglongmon. And yes, the Digidestined are going to train for the impending threat. Matt resolves to become a Digital Fused warrior.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Cue Battle Point Unlimited, a cool song despite being rip off from another song. The boy and his Digimon fuse to become Angemon X. He just made Burizalor a run for his money. Burizalor tried his death ball attack, but it doesn't work. With Bruce Faulconer - Destruction plays in my head, Angemon X slices Burizalor and blows him, finally killing the original version of the tyrant. Then Angemon X kills LadyMyotismon.

This ends with Tai & Agumon returns!
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Most of the Digidestined tried to stop the tyrant, but to no avail. Then, we hear slices in revealing the mysterious boy that rides a Pegasusmon. He has a sword similar to Future Trunks. This boy will become one of your fave OCs you created. Before the Kai version that became the love interest of a dimensional Kuiper Belt and now resides in YYGDM-01, I get to relook at the original version.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Ah yes, the original Artificial Saga. Yeah, SSJ4T hopes to gain more reviews, well that's where I come in.

It starts with a note from Azulongmon that Tai & Agumon are coming back. Then, turns out Burizalor survives and is now a cyborg. LadyMyotismon appears playing the role as King Cold (In Kai, LadyMyotismon is promoted to the tyrant's love interest).

I remember that unlike DBZ, the Digidestined have the chance to shine in holding off Burizalor and his forces. The next preview, the mysterious voice marks another game changer.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
inporit-d-fuesion-zero cell-on-way-here
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 12 . 2/22/2004
BlackTerriermon: Things are getting more and more shocking as time goes on...(looks around for The Rock, sighs in relief)
(lol) Ignore him. Keep up the good work. Well, off to the next story!
DarkWarrior chapter 12 . 10/7/2003