Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Artificial Saga Rewrite
Digi fan chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
Great! metalla X makes his debute next chap. Update soon
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
Taichi no baka. Why didn't you take one of the antidoe pills with you?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Aquillamon and Ankylomon at the same time? Interesting.

Shame Davis, Yolei and Cody never got crests...

Ken still has his, doesn't he?
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
At last, this story has come to the beginning stages of the fights against the Artificials. Cody was their first victim but fortunately he was saved before it was too late. I can hardly wait to see the fight between Omega X and Elfmon. That should be interesting to see.

Also, I think I figured out who were the two Tamers that made a cameo appears in this chapter. I believe that they were Henry and Jeri. Of course I could be wrong.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
Well, this chapter took care of the problem of Davis, Yolei and Cody's not reaching the champion level. The next chapter will really start this story rolling since the Artificials will appear in it.
fett chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
It was neat to see Veemon, Armadillomon, and Hawkmon digivolve to their champion forms.
DarkWarrior chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
This is a really good chapter, man!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
Huh. So it WAS who I thought (second guess)

Considering they had a year, it's surprising they never got higher than champion...
fett chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
It was funny when Tai started to laugh hysterically when he found out who Dimitri's parents are.
Unknown chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
you ever think of doing a History of Trunks thing with Dimitri? just asking.
Digi fan chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
Great chapter, update soon.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
So we finally found out who this mysterious boy was and why he was there. Things are shaping up for the arrival of the Artificials and I can't wait until that chapter comes.
DarkWarrior chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Good fight man!
TrueMallowman chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
(Reads through about a third of the chapteer before realizing exactly who this kid is) The sword was the tip-off. He's TK from the future. Now that I think about it, I think Trunks told the Z fighters a very similar story about his own origins (lies). I saw the possible correlation once you described Meta Burizalor. He's a version of Frieza, Lady Myotismon is the equation of King Cold. You might have actually wanted to switch them around, Cooler was Frieza's brother. But, it worked better this way. Fusion is the equation of Super Saiyan, etc. Nice choice, though. I thought the DBZ disclaimer was for your name, I've never read any of your stories before. Nice story, though. Keep it up!
JudoChop chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
LOTC: Great story

BlackGuilmon: Yes very good

LOTC: So he has finally made an appearance. Sweet, I hope Tiachi nwill arrive there to prepare for the artificials.

BlackGuilmon: LOTC got any food

LOTC: Great sotry can't wait for next chapter till then Ja ne!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »