Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Artificial Saga Rewrite
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
I REALLY need to pay more attention to DBZ. Still, the boy isn't what I thought he'd be. Both guesses...

I'd have thought his Fusion form would have been Angel X or Seraphi X, myself. SOW, why wasn't Seraphimon shown during the fusion?
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
Alright, Burizalor is finally gone and Tai and Agumon are back. The next is definitely one not to miss since we will get to know the secrets that the mysterious boy is hiding. I can't wait until it comes on .
fett chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
The fight with Burizalor was good. It's also great to finally have Tai back.
Digi fan chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Great chapter, this is much better then your first Viris saga.
DarkWarrior chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
I got to amitted, man! This is a lot better than the old one.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Ok, not who I expected. Time for War Angemon, I guess.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Even without reding the old one, i think i can guess.

Why'd Gabumon only become WereGarurumon and not MetalGarurumon? Don't they need full power? If not more...
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
Despite their best efforts, the entire DigiDestined team couldn't do any type of damage to Burizalor. But with the sudden appearance of this mysterious person things might change.
fett chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
Burizalor's upgrades sure have made him even tougher than before. It was nice to see Dimitri again. I can't wait to see him beatup Burizalor.
DarkWarrior chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Great start, man!
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
As usual, this was a great way to start off what most certainly will be a story to read. I will agree with you saying that the original version of this was really underrated but I really enjoyed and I have a feeling that I will enjoy reading this one as well.
fett chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
This was a good start to the Artificial Saga. I noticed that you left Joe out of the battle. Was this a mistake or done on purpose?
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4