Reviews for End of Story, End of Father
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Pietro saved magneto
CHUNX chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
that's deep, man. excellent story. T_T poor Pie!
Resurrection Rite chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Ah, I loved this! I was in the perfect mood to read a fic about Pietro, and this is exactly what I wanted.
Loneraven chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Beautifully written.
ricter chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
lovely. I like how Pietro's still trying to protect Wanda from his dad, although they neglect to show that in the show. Maybe one from Wanda's POV now?
Naela chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I enjoyed this short piece that gives a look into Pietro's head. There aren't enough fics out there that give enough of a look with what's going on inside of Pietro's head so this is great.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Poor Pietro! Sad stuff. Makes me wanna cry! Look, I will: ;_; ::sniff::

Wow, that's sad. But, it was GOOD! _ It was great angst! Of course, I'd expect no less from you! You always do a supreme job with angst!

~Ice Princess
Yma chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Oh, I liked that. That was cool... m... yeah, it explains a lot of Pietro's actions in Impact, explains a lot of Pietro, whilst still keeping some sort of hope within the reader that he isn'ta complete bastard. Excellent story.
Brackish13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
wow. yet another excellent fic. i love it. you have a unique gift for words-a clever way of moulding them, shaping them, twisting them into an amazing mess of emotion and feeling and description. i am totally envious of your amazing talent and can only dream of being as good a writer as you. i know thats a lot to say for a fanfiction, but i bet if you wrote something else like a horror story or a love novel, i would be right there to read it. keep up the great work!

DoWriter12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Very deep, but good story. I dont think Magneto is dead either, but nice ending about Pietro becomming Magneto.
ThatGirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Wow! What deep thoughts. It was very Pietro and it makes me sad. The part about him being Magneto and Magneto being this cancer inside of him REALLY struck me. Wow. Absolute wow. Very cool. Loving the Pietro thoughts. .~