Reviews for Jouney Of A Hero: First Step
darck ben chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
great story
Piterio chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Okay so far so good. I mean it is really interesting. Not what i expected, more than i hoped.
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good story.
Jennifer Thordotter chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I like this story. I like how Cyclone's "Crisis on Emerald Earths" leads into yours. VERY cool. Are you guys friends?

Please continue this series. It's getting really good.
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I can see why you stopped writing.

Even i know every person gets their own line. Even if it's just one word or a minor reaction you start a new paragraph for them. You NEVER use the same line for two or more people. If a person speaks, you show the other persons reaction to it on a separate paragraph.

I'm sure someone has to have mentioned this little rule to you but you never fixed. Either that or you got unlucky and just got flames and the trash that says "MOAR". If you just fixed that one problem your stories would be readable but i've stopped reading every story so far because it just breaks the flow of the story when you have someone say something then use the same line to have someone else react to it. I have to stop and think "Okay that's Xander talking but that's someone else's reaction" in just about every other line.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
It's actually more fun to read when I find the first story and read from there rather than jump in from the center.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Interesting star to your series
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
THanks for this beginning.

Becoming GL and then having the ring taken back.

Reminds me of Kyle giving rings away and taking them back after one bad apple used it to subjugate his world.
thundever1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Great story, brilliant interactions poor Xander getting the ring taken away.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
sweet
Spike94763 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
absolutely love it theres not enough DC/buffy crosses out there keep up the excellent work
Village Mystic chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is fantastic! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Delphine Pryde chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Totally awesome story. Glad you wrote it, there just aren't enough DC/BtVS x-overs for my liking.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This was a wonderful story. A wonderful start to what I hope will be a wonderful series. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
THIS WAS A REALY GREAT STORY.