Reviews for Veritaserum
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Awesome! Love Harry's plan!
senga chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aww this was cute!
Hermione8190 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I liked the idea! I really did but Ron and Hermione wouldn't say"Gosh" "I wanted to kiss you" ok! but good work!
naomi chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
OMG i ABSALUTLEY loved it, exept i should be hermione, its so unfair. *sigh*
KierstenBrianne chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I have to words to say to you...GREAT JOB!
glory chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
amazing! really great!
Jana chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
well, i like the idea bout veritaserum, but I don't think Harry would do that for real!I know that it is fiction but after all I think it must be not only R/H romance, but what may happen in reality-i.e what J.K can I think it's too fast- I mean the way they just tell each other the truth. well, I hope u don't get mad at what Ive just told u, cuz i know it's really hard to write stuff like this, I tried several times myself,but it won't work out!All in all, I enjoy your fic,the next time maybe u should make it more real!

:):):)
Alien-Monster chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
cunning and ingeiniously presented.
kaijin-taichou chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Cute story... nice idea... using Veritaserum to make Ron and Hermione admit their feelings...
Ronhermione13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Cute, but it's too what's the word? oh yes, bland. It's like all of a sudden "Hermione do you love Ron? Yes." and then that's the end of the story. See what I mean? There's no climax of the story it's just like bam! the end. Still pretty good though but not one of my favorites.
GinnyGal chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Yay! I was going to review after I read your first story, but it was just so great I had to read them all! I am totally a sucker for Ron/Hermione fics, and I've never found one as good as yours. Cheers! This is wonderful! Keep 'em flowing!
written chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This is way cute! :)
Mione Weasley chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
LOL. Cute. Your fics are so short! :( You should try to make them a little longer, just so we can have more fun! :) See ya later.
'Mione Weasley
P.S. I realized I've read and reviewed quite a few of your fics. Funny how these work isn't it?
BlueDragon34 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Ohh that was soo god! Im a huge Ron/Herm shipper so I give it a perfect ten!
thekecmaster chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wasn't a bad story though, but definitely could have used more embarassment - cue Gred & Forge!