Reviews for Jealousy Works
Wherefore L'amour chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
man, everything about that doorstep scene was perfect
psparkle7189 chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
i think that i can honestly say that that was the best seth/summer story i have read so far! it was AMAZING! you're really talanted and i love your writing skills :) (and i think you have like the most reviews i've seen too) ;)
psparkle7189 chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
i really really like your story you should make it as long as possible! i think im slightly becoming addicted
adambrody10 chapter 19 . 7/18/2005
aw i just spent like an hour and a half reading the whole thing...and i LOVED IT!

so cute, you portrayed both of themn soo well!
CHLPlove chapter 19 . 5/1/2005
:( im sad u stopped coz u rock on writing stories! can ya send me an email of ur new stories

so i can look dem up? maddy_sparkles

thx again
Im not home chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
good
gamechamp85 chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
love dyour story
Ali213 chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
This story's really great, and the characterisation is very accurate, thanks so much for writing this.
Lily chapter 19 . 4/17/2004
That. Was. Awesome. Seriously. You rock my world! I have, like, not been able to stop reading it since this morning!
You got Seth and Summers charecters spot on, and you wote it all so sweetly. I love it. Its the best OC fic i've read.
Totally awesome, i'm sorry it's over!
frackandbonechick chapter 19 . 4/14/2004
This is the first OC story i have read, and it is amazing, I am now gonna go and read ur other stories - if you have any...
Please keep writing, your a great writer
Cheers
Michelle
sking2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I loved this story, nice job.
Jamie chapter 19 . 12/1/2003
That was a really great story. I think you really captured the characteristics of Seth and Summer.
Thanx for writing:)
Jamie
Literati Lover chapter 19 . 11/30/2003
It was cute! I didnt expect it to end so soon. It's still cute though. :) good job!
Jessie chapter 19 . 11/17/2003
This was a great story. I hope to read more of your stories soon. :o)
oclove chapter 19 . 11/17/2003
ahh i loved this story dont end it like that.. oh okay fine end it but you better be coming back with more like continuations or what not or something! ahh i loved this story i dont want to see it go bye bye sadly sigh'