Reviews for Ocean Soul
Wolfisis chapter 18 . 2/8
loved this story so much it was great. I was like oh my I wonder how well this is going to work out but it was great, I loved it.
Mistress Steff chapter 19 . 1/11
Great fic! I really loved this fic, I love how Will and Jack's relationship progressed, and how Will excaped the abuse. The ending was great!
Silvanesti chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
A nice story. I wanted to try a new fandom and like the movies, so I searched for stories with Will and Jack and the most favourites. Most stories I found to be utter crap, but this one is a small gem. I'm glad you never gave up on it, even though it took years to finish it. Thank you.
steelgray chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
So glad I clicked on this story! It's wonderful and I know because I was up until 2 am reading it. Love. Love, love it.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Long, but worth the read.
Al chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Wow, I really love this story! It's well-written and has a gripping story! And I do like how you resolved it, too. I especially liked your characterization, and your interpretation of AnaMaria. I've always liked her, and you did her great justice, I believe. Have a wonderful day, dear!
ShastaJune chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
Hello! Having gotten myself so easily hooked on this as soon as I found it (I've sat here for two hours without once getting up after starting to read), I feel I really should leave at least one review (and what better place for that than at the end?). So! I thought this story was amazing (even if it has some interesting dialogue-ish changes (I went back and forth between two chapters a couple of times before realizing that the authors notes that I had been skimming had told me that you had started this several years before finishing it-I'm not very good with noticing the dates on fics) that I found very interesting) and I have to say, it is very unique among all that I've found with these two, as well as as an idea in general. The slight changes in writing style throughout the story only attest to your growth as a writer, and are something that I notice in any story above 25,000 words (even those that the author puts entirely into one chapter), so the changes are actually things that I naturally have grown to expect when reading longer stories. Thank you so much for finishing writing this, I like to think that if I had abandoned a story for four years I would finish it, too, but I can't be sure yet as it hasn't happened to me. I apologize for the rambling nature of this, but I am, after all, a writer myself (even if I don't really have much/anything posted on here).
SweetnWild chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Hiii!

Soo I found you last night when I was just looking for some smut. I found one of your other willxjack stories and was curious. I'd never considered that pairing before and I was a little apprehensive. I don't usually support real people-or even their characters as slash but it was great. Still incredibly horny I click to see what else you've got in your stash, find Ocean soul and-
I think it was chapter four that I put the iPod that I was reading it on down and just said "wow. I wish my writing was like this."
I don't think I've ever had that happen before and it was really eye opening. Your vocabulary, the way the words flowed without a single hitch- I'm only on chapter 12 as of yet but I'm in love. And I'm a bit nervous with looking into more of jack and will slashes and the other writer's not holding a candle to you. First of all- I write abuse and rape and darker stories and so my first taste of these two together involving the healing process was so great! Then their relationship was silky and tender but also had a rawness that only a victim of such horrors and a pirate could produce! Then I'm reading and- I used to have a vocabulary like the one shown in here. Then I felt like people were thinking of me strangely for how I spoke so I kinda "dumbed myself down". The vocabulary in this one, and how every word made crystal clear sense was epic! There's so many writers right now trying to improve their vocabulary but they use the words incorrectly, or at the wrong spot and it effects the flow. Yours helped the flow.
Great job, I think you're an awesome person and I'm definitely going to be reading your other pieces!

Oh! P.S the cliffhangers! I'm so glad I've found this after its completed because if I'd come in while this was being made I would be tearing my hair out, having a love-hate development with you! I pity the souls that came in early ;D
Great job babe, you were fantastic and I can't wait to see your other pieces!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
This was an interesting journey
Shadowfey913 chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
This story is great, thanks for sharing it!
MidoriNine chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Awesome read, thanks!
silent woods chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
I. Love. You. I cant wait to read more of your stories
melissen chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
This is very interesting. I like that it's AU rather then follow the movie. I've read too many of those.
CurlyMustache chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
That was so amazing! I'm gonna have difficulty finding another story that I like as much as yours. :3
CurlyMustache chapter 15 . 7/30/2012