Reviews for Alarms, or, In Morning
Fanfictionfanatic2324 chapter 1 . 3/11
Sad because as I've said before they work together so well as potential couple and in romantic versions of Buffy/Dawn fic they actually end up really happy...
hornywhore chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Make them fuck!
darkfinder chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
to bad you just stoped there .
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was very...interesting. I strangely enjoyed reading that. Thanks for writing! :D
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
umm wow
firelarc chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
wow oh snap. very well writen sounds what dawn would go throygh in that kind of circumstance
jamesmitchell1986 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
What do you mean fin that is not nearly enough you need to have dawn and buffy either talk about the kiss or actually form a sexual relationship.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh man, that was intense. I liked it. :)
Bolo chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
You need another chapter! this cant end like this... i'm left with the feelings of..."what now"...
filmFreak1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Great style, very well written. Sad and haunting...I'd be very interested in seeing more Buffy/Dawn stuff of this variety from you!
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
ok as wrong as that should have was so well written that it felt so right. Its so sad and haunting and so...Buffy. Its what the show is all about...full of heart and darkness and truth beyond reality. I loved it.
Tabitha chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Not Bad a little short, but not bad. I thought this was a bit dark, I guess thats waht made it interesting. What's next?
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I think honestly that this story was the most well-written thing I've ever read
spike-is-so-hot chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Dartxni chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Ah. Wow. Really really wow. Somehow, I think you touched on what made the show Buffy the Vampire tick, by which I don't mean incest, but the sense of things going wrong, and the way you can tell they are going wrong, but like a train wreck, you can't fix it.