Reviews for The Ties of Friendship
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Oh wow...just...wow. This fic was beautifully written and I (for once) am at a loss for words...absolutely gorgeous and I loved reading every second of it. I swear I was holding my breath through many parts, and I think that I shed a few tears when Legolas and the twins almost died. I LOVED LOVED how deep you had their friendship, I seriously can't express how amazing your fic is in words. Thank you for one of the most wonderful reads I think I've had in awhile (and I've read a LOT of fanfiction over the years). You truly have a gift, and I look forward to seeing what else you have written...*_*
IvoryRing chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
ummm... elfs are so much better then humans.
gginsc chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Nice, but are you sure this isn't slash and twincest? The love seemed a bit over the top for just "brotherly". Well, maybe I'm just jaded. Love your story.
Serenityseeker chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
This is a captivating story and well written so far except for a few things that I've noticed. If this orc poison is well known and expected would not a scouting party carry some type of medicine or herbs to at least slow the poison down? Three days from medical help and yet all they carry is athelas and bandages? no pain killers? no anti infection measures? and explain to me how orcs (who as far as I am aware would rather eat horses than ride them, and normally can not travel in sunlight) have not only caught up to elven horses riding as hard, fast and as long as they possibly can but overtaken them? and in everything else that I have ever read, elves do not wear long robes while on scouting trips it isn't logical for running, riding, and fighting. they could easily trip or get caught with robes on. Tunics and leggings are what I have seen. Granted you have artistic liscense to do what you want in your story, but some of it just doens't make sense. hope things don't stay as distracting, b/c otherwise it is a well written story.
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
ok so i really like your writing style but im a little confused about one part. You say

"Elrohir told him with a mournful voice. His chest was aching. He loved Legolas almost as much as Estel and an Elf-hair more than Elladan"

does this mean that, in order of people present elrohir likes the ost it goes, from top to bottom,- estel, legolas, elladen. however throughout the story you make it see that elladan and elrohir are closer to each other then to the other two, though not by much. so which is it?
KaL KeY chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
this was a very good story and i enjoyed it a lot.
memyselfandi chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
The twins, Legolas, and Estel got hurt. Me likes. I really liked that last little thing there "Legolas and I beat you home" Funny.
Yavieriel Tarandir chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Wow. I agree with you. That really was gorgeous. You write some of the most beautiful fluff/angst I've ever read. And I've read a lot of Aragorn/Legolas friendship fluff/angst. A toast to a fine friendship writer. I will now finish the rest of the story.
McWicca chapter 10 . 6/22/2004
i love this story! it blends very well into the actual movies/books. very well written as well. you are an amazing author; you always have so much detail! i can't wait to read more stories!

Mary*kate
tzncz chapter 10 . 6/22/2004
That was an amazing chapter once again. The conversation about later on, memories, carved stone, etc. That was kinda sad but sweet at the same time... my favourite bit in the chapter. Keep writing!
karry chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
It was a very good chapter. Pity it is the last.

Karry.
Angel of Imladris chapter 10 . 6/4/2004
It was an interesting story. But it is very very slashy, and how the twins interact is a little close even for twins. but i still liked it.
Dur En Thurin Naur it wouldn't let me log in chapter 10 . 6/4/2004
Such a lovely ending! I am close to tears! I really hate to see this end. It is that great! I'm waiting for your new stories. And they all will be just as good as this.
tmelange chapter 10 . 6/4/2004
Great story.
Idril Ar-Feiniel chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
i hav saved this on our computer but i haven't read it yet
but i'm sure it's good. do u no wat a beta is?