Reviews for Knights and Eros Bound
Neekazan chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was a great story. All the characters, both OC and cannon, rang true. The scenes with Gris were chilling.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
: )
Laura-chan chapter 32 . 9/12/2005
lovely story!

I liked it very much and I appreciated the lemons
Aninonymous chapter 32 . 6/4/2004
THats a beautifull story Breezy!

THe characters are perfectly done! They are all very real and believeable!

Nice one!
bibphile chapter 31 . 1/8/2004
"Don’t wake me unless you’re really here." Beautiful.
Kazzy chapter 31 . 1/5/2004
What a wonderful, wonderful story! I'm sorry that I'm such a terrible reviewer, though. I completely loved the characters you've built here they all felt real and three dimensional. I think I mentionaed before that i don't usually like OC, but these are done so well that they were enjoyable to read. There was a good plot and it moved at a nice speed too, keeping me interested to the end - I didn't feel my attention wavering at all. thank you!
hazeled eye marauder chapter 31 . 1/4/2004
wow that was great
dont stop here tho keep going
bibphile chapter 25 . 12/12/2003
“We’ll save her, Schurke,” replied Anakin. “Even if it means loosing ourselves in the bargain.
Wow. Beautiful.
Kazzy chapter 23 . 12/6/2003
This is full of so many interesting plot twists. I love it! :) I don't like stories that are heavily into original characters, they don't tend to be done very well, but this one is.
bibphile chapter 21 . 11/27/2003
Very interesting. I *really* like this chapter. I'd be more specific except I'm not sure what made me like it so much. I just know that I do.
Kazzy chapter 20 . 11/24/2003
I think this is a fantastic story! I'm really enjoying the different relationships that you've presented in this. And it's such a pleasesure to read, sometimes it seems to be a mission to find anything that's wort reading, but this is very good.
Felicia Mondkind chapter 19 . 11/24/2003
Your story progresses very interesting. I like it.
bibphile chapter 16 . 11/10/2003
Beautiful chapter. I love the bit about Anakin being alone but not lonely.

"Assurance, tenderness, love." Those are exactly the feeling I would think Anakin would want to send Padme.

"Delicately and almost resentfully" Perfect.
bibphile chapter 11 . 10/22/2003
You can't stop there!

Well, I guess you can since you did. But please don't leave us hanging for very long. I can't wait for the next part and to see their reactions.
Felicia Mondkind chapter 11 . 10/22/2003
That was good! I can't wait how Kam und Schurke will react to that news.