Reviews for Memories Of Ilithien
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
nice
porresmartin bor chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
that memorealinesSs$ must increse in me us brain memorelevels in studies in professionals brebushnellLLllSsSsss$thanQ 9578929152 9942448145 0431-2490091
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow. What an interesting twist on things, eh? I love it. I'll say it again... Wow! I'll say it backwards... !woW I've got to read this whole thing now. (gee thanks, I should be asleep, I have to work tomorrow!)

NiRi
Deana not signed in chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
I read this story before, but I just read it again because someone added it to their C2. All I can say is: WOW. What an incredible story! You did an awesome job! I loved it! ;)
Silvanus16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
You got the angst part down, that's for sure. Well written and thought out. I wish I had read up on Legolas's background more. And where'd you find out how to speak Elvish? Oh well... let me know and I'll review a later chapter as soon as I can.
EruvandeGreenleaf chapter 11 . 5/17/2004
What a great story! Although I am not into all this dark story stuff, yours was great from start til finish. I could feel the angony and pain Legolas was feeling for I have felt it too. his pain is my pain. Thanks for a great story. your stories bring me peace.
~Eruvande~
Alariel chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I know this story is already finished, but I just found it ... First comment: "Child of filth" ... I caught myself saying oh oh. Luckily King Thranduil "handled business" or there may have been some problems with Elrond! Can you picture, in your head, Thranduil and Elrond "duking" it out? Who do you think would win? Just joking! I loved the story.
October Sky chapter 11 . 4/2/2004
Great story!
_ Inu Lover
October Sky chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Great job! Yeh, I'm trying to read this quickly 'cause the seque looks great!
_ Inu Lover
Grace chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
OMG! This story was so touching! I nearly cried at some parts...holy you're a great writer! I'm about to start Leaves Of Glass. When you are done writing that, will you write the Meldir, Gwador, Gwarth? Because I'm very intruged as to what happened to Legolas for him to hate humans so much! I love this story and I'm sure Leaves Of Glass is wonderful too! PLEASE write the prequel after!
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 11 . 2/28/2004
WOW! I loved the ending! So Legolas finally begins to understand Estel...in Shards of Glass, he does as well. In the later chapters so far, anyways. Ithilien is such a cool elf! LOL Poor Elladan being bed-ridden for so long. Excellent ending! Loved it!
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
Hobbits! LOL Yup, I love hobbits. Cute, adorable, huggable hobbits. Not that Elves aren't adorable and huggable as well, because they are. Ithilien is a very good OC. I like her just as much as Lindelen, lol.
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 9 . 2/28/2004
Legolas finally calmed down...poor Legolas. He really shouldn't blame himself or anyone else...he would feel better that way. I bet your email is full of my reviews! LOL I think that's a good thing, though.
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 8 . 2/28/2004
ESTEL! NO! lol. Sorry, had to say that. I'm so glad I decided to read this story as well as Shards of Glass! They are two wonderfully written fan fics, and I can't wait to read your next one as well!
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
Poor Elrohir and Elladan! Estel will stop Legolas, I hope. Lindelen is a great character, I think he is one of my favorite OC's in any story. Off to read the next chapter!