Reviews for 1000 Words
b.aka-chan xD chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
cute story and cute song chosen ;D
katesari chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
very nice!

bye
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this is great I absolutley love this! Will there be up-dates?
maraudermagick chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
this was so cute!

great job
Larna Mandrea chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Aww... that was so sweet! The whistling thing was really cute. Good job!
Relish Enigma chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
aw thats so sweet!
HAZZAGRIFF
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Aw! I seem to be writing that alot lately, but your fic really deserves it.
Lady Pyra
Aubretia Lycania chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I am wounded. Did I not look over your story with painstaking love and care, giving feedback, sweat and blood? *Looks away in an artificial huff* Alright, I'm over it. I suppose you want feedback, do you? *Grins, unable to keep up facade, then squeaks indecently* SO CUTE! To be serious-you begin fooling the reader that this wil be one of those *blanch* R/H stories that result from Harry's death, blah, blah, and suddenly transcend into a fairy tale that makes the grandest dreams come true, without those let-downs at the end that spoil the good things in lif. Using present tense in the flashback make it seem more the true reality, where Harry and Hermione are forever young and in innocent love without war to mark them, and the present more the dream than anything. In Susan Hill's ghost story, The Woman In Black, they use whistling should they need each other in the haunted house, and the connection simply makes me squirm with pleasure. Imagine the Voldemort-rent world as the haunted house, and Harry and Hermione those attemting to go on living and reaching out to another to maintain the love that makes human existence so beautiful. The fireworks are a lovely touch, and I especially love the "whirlwind of red and gold." Only suggestion would be to put in a bit more about the fireworks so that the reader marks their whimsical quality a bit more. Beautiful, my dear.

Write another one... when we have less homework that is...

Wishing you the best, love

-Aubrey
nyka chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
that is so sweet and i really hope u write more real soon.
LiZZ chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Aw! I loved it!
crrazed'angel chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
omg this is so bloody amazing!it puts my fic to shame. please continue, i will be wating for the next part to it... im speahless... AMZAZING.. is the least i can say! plz add more
I'm S.S.M chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Cute! CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! i love it!
Thing ONe And Thing TWo chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
.:Stares, open mouthed and wide-eyed:. That was AMAZING! WONDERFUL! You are such a brilliant writer! We love you. Really. This is so going on our favorites list.

Wow.

Thing ONe and Thing TWo
Usha88 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
That was really awesome! Talk about sweet! I loved the story! Great job! Hope to see more of your writing.
tzncz chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow, cool! That was really clever and sweet. Beautiful story. Can't think of anything else to say... It is so good! Keep writing!