Reviews for How Vegeta learned Japanese
music lover59 chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
you haven't updated in a while, since 5 years had gone by! sorry. i just hope that you will update soon so you can finish this story. i can't wait to see how he does with Gohan, and the dish. i really hope that you will finish this by some time, this year maybe.
D.G. Ling chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Go sholder devils,can't belive Vegeta got all stressde out on them though they are kick his old man's ass in japanese.
D.G. Ling chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
Trunks is right,Vegeta does seem more like the prince of brats than monkeys,it suites him so much better,great humor.
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Prince of all mokeys*laughs*now that was really funny,specially in the begining when he was whinning like a baby,even Trunks seemed more mature than him at that moment.
SabaKun chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
write more!
SabaKun chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Konnichiwa! I love this story!
SSJ-Spiderfan Offline chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
LOL I hope to see an update soon. )
rootbeerdemonGoten chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
This was so great! Update soon, kay?

-Goten
Scribblers chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
Yay! good job!

Oddly enough, I am learning Japenese from this. I've taken to walking around and calling people bakas and gakis. it is kinda wierd.

For the record, if vegeta isn't speaking Japenese and bulma isn't speaking Saiyan, what ARE they speaking?
Clarobell chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
This story is so funny! I can't wait for you to update! I hope Vegeta get's revenge somehow e.g. challenging Bulma to learn his saiyan language! Mabye that could be a sequel...
Perfectcell17 chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Awesome story, since I have just started learning japanese. I loved it! Saru no ouji _
Briememory chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
Good Chapter. Update soon!
Serenity Blossom chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
LMAO!
Bra chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
LOL! Great story! Trunks is so cute and now can say things to his father to piss him off even more. Vegeta is learning Japanese really well, glad he passed his extra-credit with Chi Chi. lol!
ShadowObscurity chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
*grin* *restrains a giggle* *gives up on these ridiculous 'star things'* iich this is too funny and well written. Put a smile on my face *cough* Damn cold. . .how much you want to bet that i am dying of cancer and dont know about it. ::i thought we agreed you were not trying out for the school play:: hmf no respect, no respect ::sure now take old comodies lines, geez i give up *sane side walks out the door*:: pfft like i needed you anyways :p
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »