Reviews for Sex on the Ceiling
Capt.Freedom chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
the ending was great really funny i had to wipe of my computer screen because i took a sip of my drink as i was reading and it just made me laugh so hard.
Who Needs to Know chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
YOU ARE A SICK PERSON! WHAT'S THE POINT OF WASTING SPACE LIKE THIS?
Frank Wolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
seasoning... what the hell! damn dumb Lu... anyway liked it funny as hell and as for the guy that said you should burn in hell... F-U-&*(( HIM honestly... have some sense of humor for godsakes!

KEEP IT UP!
anonimous chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
YOU ARE A SICK PERSON, I MEAN SICK AND WRONG. DEAR GOD, WHAT THE HELL WERE THINKING WHENE YOU WROTE THIS? AND I DO AGREE YOU DO NEED TO BE SHOT FOR THIS! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!
Akumu333 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
LOL! OMG, I loved it. Youreally have a talent for this kind of stuff. Again, I loved it and you should write more like it. .
Tsukasa 900 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ur more messed up then i am!
Kouga's girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
hehe that was funny it remide me of beer part i amricn pie
Gregoriev chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I find this story both sick and twisted, I LOVE IT! Lol, the punch bowl...seasoning...damn this is the only spot of good twisted humour on the entire blue gender area of this site.
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Heh heh. Well, I must say, at least the story is well written! It doesn't seem to hold the characters in...well...character as well as perhaps it should...but this was a great laugh.

Very nice idea by the way...basing it on a song...
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I like crazy, no-sense fics! I should too, seeing as I also have a twisted mind _
Neptune21 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
lol! oh, my god! 'whats the white stuff in the punch?'? *sigh* well...that was entertaining ...pointless beond reason, but entertaining all the same. you and your friends have alot of free time... i wish i had it made like you...
Shannon chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
That was some pretty funny shit. Lol.
hypontizedbyavespa chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
first the chocolate cake from The Matrix, then the chocolate pretzels from Mallrats, now punch! soon i will be unable to eat/drink anything! this was great! i love it!
Inu chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
that was sick and twisted
RangerH chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
ROFLOL... I can not stop laughing. Especially with that seasoning lines. Keep up the good work.