Reviews for A Beast at Heart
Kcapp chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Loved it! Very well Written! Exciting all the way through! Thanks for sharing!
aresgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
luvs it!
Mike Taurguss chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
There's an old saying: A good psychotic villan is hard to find. You found a good one! Very well written and very well described. You put me right in the middle of the story and grabbed me in the first three lines.

You were also very true to character, which is sometimes difficult to do. (I loved Xena's one-liners) ;-)

It is a shame that Volicis had to be killed off, however. A character with that much drive and hatred could have made an excellent multi-story nemisis for the Warrior Princess.

Keep it up, you have a real talent here. I look forward to your next story!
blackeyes bluetears chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I like this story. You're a really good writer!

i've enjoyed what i've read so far very much!
Gemini's Girl chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
What a good story. It was gripping all the way through and I will definitely be reading more of your stories. When I get the chance to have a go at writing something I will have difficulty beating yours. You managed to show a great friendship between these two women. I loved it!
Phil D. Hernandez chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Your best story yet, if a little gory and tough on Gabrielle. Xena was in especially fine character with Gabrielle not far behind. Volicis was one of the most unique villains I've seen, and his penchant for torture, which could have easily gone over the top, was at the exact level to scare the reader and keep things interesting. It is especially nice to see the close Xena/Gabrielle relationship told without lesbian subtext.