Reviews for Cruel Intentions
Persephone999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think this was a decent piece. You've got some decent description and you managed to convey the emotions in a way that wasn't excessive. I'm not familiar with the fandom, but it seems like an interesting one. I also think that the addition of Japanese words added a bit of exoticism to the story.

However, song lyrics are against the rules for FF, and if I'm honest I think this might have been better without them. You've got quite a good narrative voice, and I'd have liked to see how you'd describe that level of grief. If you really feel that the song lyrics are vital to the story, then you can write in the author's note "This was inspired by Tourniquet by Evanescence", but I think you're best off just giving more description as what was there was good.

Appy

Order of the Concritters
chahiro in love 101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
WHAT HAPPENS I HAVE KNOW I AM GOING CRAZY
AngelOfSin92 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Hey Meg-chan,this is really good! You should finish it!
fascinant chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
What the crap ? How'd I end up here ? Awkwardness...Wow, I like it, alot! I also adore that band! Your pretty good at angsty! but quick question... Zelda & Cheebs ? lolz! Anywho, nice ff!

*manical laughter*

Raver
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
omg! thats so sad. has she ben doing it 4 long? and wut does inuyasha do? well i guess there will not be any morre to this story but y would she do that? so sad. and wuts with kikyo? she doesnt want to kill inu sh just wants to be with him in hell. kinda screwed up girl but wuteva. lol.
Paruety Redal chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
0..0 your going to continue right? RIGHT? you can't end it like that...NO...PLEASE! i want to know if he saved her or not! she can't die! *sniffs* she can't!

Ofir
Ciupacapra chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Nice little fic , even if it's a little to direct;Keep on wrighting,you'll get better.

OH,I'FORGOT,YOU ARE NOT EVIL YOU ARE EVIL INCARNATE! :
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was really good! you are going to write more right? right?
AnimeOnna chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
veryveryveryvery evil of you...is this a one shot?
Dashei chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I loved this story so cool I also love Evanescence that was also my favorite song besides hello I have cd
kagome234 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
plz make another chapter to this one plz its bothering the hell out of me
kagome234 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
must and please make more
more more more more more more more
please please please please
must know more it will bother me for years so please make new chapters
Tsuna chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
You are so evil! I wanna know if Kagome kills herself or not! TELL ME!
Trinity-33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
wow that's really good!

Good idea and totally goes woth the cong

grumble, you're good at cliffies aren't you?
Pocky Whore chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I like it very much Its kinda like my fic that YOU reviewed Its alot better than mian thoe i like it keep going!