Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very interesting. I liked the description of the voices Jack hears- that was awesome.

KrisEleven~
timme chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
not so much willing slavery. what's so wrong in being able to loose yourself as opposed to having no where to go in the first place? people are so afraid of that; it's why they trap themselves down with so much. jack's lucky. :)

it took a while to realize what you meant with the last sentence, but you were refering back to the beginning, of course. it was kinda disappointing that jack would be honest and show will so much but he would dismiss it easily as just jack being mad. at least he came around.
swdrone chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
My. My. Jusst lovely.
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This was awesome! A very well written piece of work, and so descriptive! It goes on my favs list, as well as you!
Skycat chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was the BEST! ! Why in the world don't you have more reviews? I don't often read POTC fics, but I absolutely adored this! Beautiful and enthralling. No kissy though, *pouts*. I wonderful fic. I really enjoyed it.
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Beauty is also in the pen (or, in this case, the computer keyboard).

Well, what can I say except "WOW"? This is stunning in the imagery, emotions, characterisations...In short, it's fantastic. *sighs dreamily*
Demon-Rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Oh, wow. That was a really great story! You have to write a sequel or add more chapters! Please! Wow, that was the best potc I've read yet!
Memories of Twilight chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I'm speechless. Beautifully detailed, very original, all around wonderful.
a nameless face chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
excellent characterization

the slash is subtle but well written, just the way i like it
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Wow. Very vivid. I had goosebumps as I read this. Most impressive.
Almost Believing chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
WOW..now I wish to give you a witty review. But I'm so blown away that I can't. Yes, that's a major compliment when I am speechless!
melia chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This is a beautifully crafted story. I love your descriptive narrative and the way your characterizations fleshed out the all-too 2-D-ness of the movie characters. You have infused them with even more life and vitality then they had in the film, and I love every minute of it!