Reviews for Good Deeds
The Star In The Night chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I guess no good deed goes unpunished. Poor Tim. At lest he has a really good cover, because he everyone actually sees him working at his day job.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ya know, I've always liked the idea of Tim having an internship at Wayne Enterprises, and helping Lucius out. :D
mausmouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL Tim is such a boy scout! And a nerd. This was so cute, seriously.
Beyl chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Tim went:...

lol, great job!
Wyote chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Man, I HATE IT when this happens, an amazing story that just gets dropped like this. I really like this one, it had such great interactions between everyone, I really liked the scene in the barn with Tim, Conner, and Kara. If by some miracle you see this review, please start this story back up, I'm really interested with where this was going.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hahaha! Love it! Oh, that's funny XD And your summary did the story credit :D
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
LOL, that was hilarious! I love how you have jokes that extend through most of the story, and I think you have everyone's characterization (especially Tim's) down really well.

This was a really well done piece. Not only was it funny (Batgirl's little 'flower' thing was a great side to a short story), but the part about Janet was really sweet; well timed, and gave another insight into Tim. Excellent, really. :)

Michelle
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Good to see that I'm not the only person who likes Clue (It's Robin, on the rooftop, with the binoculars! No, it's Oracle, in the Clocktower, with her escrima sticks!)

But this line just made my day: '...any random cosmic butt-monkey...'

BWEE-HEE-HEE! *giggle* *snort* *guffaw* ROFLMAO!

Er...yeah. Funnier than a barrel of monkeys. (Impulse with a pogo stick. Manroot. Full flower of womanly passion...) *snicker*
Rdr2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I could go on about how exquisite the humor is in this story...but I think I can sum it up on one word: "Manroot."
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I couldn't help myself, I started to read this aloud to non-bat fans sitting around me after I finished it, and you got the giggles! :) Awesome :)

Keep penning,

Marns
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
*cackling* oh man. That's too much. How friggin hillarious. But the part with Babs, Cass and Batman in the cave had me dying of laughter. Oh yes...lotsa pausing after that one line. *cackling* "Hello, mental image." *rolling on the floor cackling* Oh so wrong.
nchan chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Oh, geez, I loved this! I snickered and snirked my way through it from start to finish. Funny, sarcastic and beautifully written, this one is *definitely* going into the 'favourites' folder. You Rock!
Hangar 18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That was really good. To echo the previous reviews, I could really see it all happening in my mind's eye AND it was a nice focus on Tim. I kind of wish Lucius had been in it a little more, but oh well.
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*squeals like mad* TIMMY! There really isn't enough Tim!Fic out there. Your Tim was in perfect character! Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Dotty chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
This was so on target, you could actually see it happening. Poor Tim! Great job on the story.