Reviews for Pipsqueak Peregrin
Karm Starkiller chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Aw, toddler!Pip is soooo sweet, and young!Merry came across really well. You got to meet Billy?1? Ack! I'm trying not to be jealous, but the only result is an epic fail.
Jaye Black chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
Oh! That is so adorable! I was laughing or going "aw!" through the whole thing! This is really great... YOU GOT TO MEET BILLY AND LIJ! OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY! (But no Dom...? ;_;)
Pippins1fan chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
I loved your story. It really shows why merry snd pippin are such good buds today.
Zany Enchantress chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
aw that was so cute!
Lothliana chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
adding to fav. right now cos its so sweet
Lothliana chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
This story is the sweetest.

love it, so cute. baby pip adorable!

~Lothliana~ xx
Cindy chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
Ah! Excellent! I love! Great, great, great job! I am looking forward to reading more of your work! Again, great job!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 10 . 12/31/2003
Aw, that was cute! These two are my absolute favorites, and it's nice to read a good stroy about them...
Cass Perenelle chapter 10 . 12/21/2003
Hmm-mhmm ... great chapters so far ...
bohogirl chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
You met Billy Boyd? THE Billy Boyd. I hate you. I don't know you, but I hate simply because of that. Tehehe. I LOVE Pippin and Merry and your little Pippin is a cutie and a DEVIL. Hehehe.
What did Elijah do that should warrent the shooting of his fans? Was a jerk in the jerky way stars can be jerks? Or where there other fans who were fans of him who were just annoying in an annoying fan?
Ok if that made ANY sense, then we should be friends. LOL
Fiwen2 chapter 10 . 12/10/2003
...ITS OVER? aww man. well anyway, WONDERFUL story_ You should make a sequel:D Keep Writing!
Sakura123 chapter 10 . 12/8/2003
Hello. Remember me. Sakura123? Anyways back from the undead and I've come to review What I didn't finish to read! This is still an interesting story, A jealous Merry is interesting read indeed! Upadte Soon!
Fantasy101 chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
This was a sweet fic! It was great! I can't wait for your other story;)
iluvpip dont wanna log in chapter 10 . 11/29/2003
i was just on this website reading a fic called boydism, it was on a black and blue and grey webpage called the realm of the wee, then i thought it was pretty good so i went to the homepage and guess who's website it was!...and at the same time i was on this page reading more of this fic and i realised the connection! (it's your website) -how weird is that!
szhismine chapter 10 . 11/29/2003
excellent fic. Pippin is so cute! hehehe. ;)
good job! :D