Reviews for the ticket
xoPinkSugarox chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
You will probably never read this review but this story was absolutely brilliant. I love the role of Warren (or Logan but ignoring him for now) as being the main supporter of Jean and Scott's relationship. This story just was wonderful. Fabulous. So, just, 100% fabulously perfect. I hope you get this and know that this story made me smile. ]

~Princess
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
umm im very confuzed..*scratches head* could u pleaz explain it to me? how old is jean? did scott hav a previous marriage? so wait-he died and she wuz thinkin like remembering all their good times together? uh im confuzed srry so i kant review and say it wuz a good story cuz im kunfuzed...
giveGodtheglory chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
excellent:D You should try writing original stuff and getting it published.
Tari-Aldaron chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
sweet..very very sweet
sherridin chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
This is one of my favorite fics definitely! I first saw this one on some other webpage. It's really great on how you put their relationship in different stages. Sweet!
Rags666 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Alex won't say anything. I still remember more than he does about our childhood. I can tell all sorts of stories to Lorna and he won't know whether or not they're true."

I'd swear that you had Alex say the same thing in another fic...
Keeyah1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2001
that was the best story I have read for a long time, *sniff* it was so sweet and sad. I loved Warrens part in the story.
C chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
This is beautiful. Thank you.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
I just LOVE this fic. It really is wonderful and such an original idea.
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
So ummm... Domenika... ** Very good story, wonderfully told. *sniffles* I really cried ;-; You have a talent, dear, never stop writing!
Linda aka Christine de Chagny chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
This story is one of the best I've ever read! So beautiful and heartbreaking. Sequal, please? I mean, if Jean's so sure Scott's not really gone... hint, hint. Anyways, I absolutely loved this story. True love is wonderful, isn't it?
Jay chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
This one is absolutely great! Such a wonderful story.
LEM chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Sad but lovely. Shows what true love should be and how friends should help each other with loss of a loved one.
Raven5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
That was the best story I've read in a long time. I don't even like Scott or Jean and there you went and put them in my head. This was wonderful congrats!