Reviews for Strains of Melody
ForbiddenFandom chapter 16 . 1/2
Sooooooo, no updates then? Shame that, this story was rather quite good.
Enishi-Haru chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Amineh1825 chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Love your story! But I am wondering if you are going to keep going and finish it?
SassySnowflake16 chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
the cliffhanger surprised me. i may have cursed...outloud
Dalwyn chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Fun little story. The chapters are a little short for my taste, closer to being scenes. And there is a sparseness to the text. I'm quite enjoying the story and characterizations, very much so, but I seem to have reached the end. Sad. Thanks for writing.
HisakawaKasumi chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
This story is really wonderful and I love it! I know that you last updated this in 2009 and thus your author's note was written several years ago, making this response out of date-but I really liked the Japanese influence on your story, I felt it gave it a nice touch.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Good story. Such a shame that it hasn't been updated in almost 7 years. I really enjoyed it.
Shadow Wolf Darkness chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Are you ever going to update?
But other than that I have been enjoying you story and I think you are a good writer.
Keep up the good work
Morganite109 chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
Great story
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I know it's probably hopeless to ask, but I'm curious if you have plans on finishing this story - it's quite original and enchanting, and I would love to read more!
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
this is a really good fanfiction. I hope one day you'll choose to add on to it if possible, though it's been a few years.
Hainbuche chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
ganz interessant. lg hayne
Netchka chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Great story so far. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
Netchka chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Wow! It took 14 minutes to sort poor Kaze. The Puffs are now going to be a little famous? And a lot puffy of chest; They have Harry Potter! Onto more fun!
animal lover13 chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Please update this soon. I know it's been a while but I can still hope.

Keep writing