Reviews for Strains of Melody
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 6/22
What a great start to the story, well done, and I would love to know more about Taka/Merlin, lol, obviously named for the bird. Too bad this will probably never get finished. I came here from someone’s fave list, not through the profiles so hopefully you’ll have some information there. If not, thanks for sharing what you did. You write well.
IloveHeat chapter 16 . 5/26
I wish you would have continued this at least until he was pulled from the school. I loved the premise
Erimenthe chapter 16 . 6/17/2017
I really hope you do at some point update this one. It is such an interesting premise and I love the fact that Neville is the only one at this point that knows his true name. Hopefully this friendship will continue as Neville could use someone to help center him and perhaps he can learn magic this way rather than wanded and be more than he ever knew.

I'm not sure whether I like Draco not acting like a prat and wanting to solve the mystery of Kaze (because I know the way he acted and his name don't match in Draco's mind so the mystery is still there lol), or if I hope that he can get past the celebrity status and get to know him enough to actually get out from under the pureblood fanaticism of his father.

Dumbledore and Snape, and the other professors too I guess, really have a shock coming when it comes to Taka don't they lmao. I really would like to see them find out in some very interesting ways, not to mention you left the goblins trying to unlock his vault and I can just imagine some of the stuff left in there lol.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 16 . 1/2/2017
Sooooooo, no updates then? Shame that, this story was rather quite good.
Enishi-Haru chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Amineh1825 chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Love your story! But I am wondering if you are going to keep going and finish it?
SassySnowflake16 chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
the cliffhanger surprised me. i may have cursed...outloud
Dalwyn chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Fun little story. The chapters are a little short for my taste, closer to being scenes. And there is a sparseness to the text. I'm quite enjoying the story and characterizations, very much so, but I seem to have reached the end. Sad. Thanks for writing.
HisakawaKasumi chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
This story is really wonderful and I love it! I know that you last updated this in 2009 and thus your author's note was written several years ago, making this response out of date-but I really liked the Japanese influence on your story, I felt it gave it a nice touch.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Good story. Such a shame that it hasn't been updated in almost 7 years. I really enjoyed it.
Shadow Wolf Darkness chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Are you ever going to update?
But other than that I have been enjoying you story and I think you are a good writer.
Keep up the good work
Morganite109 chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
Great story
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I know it's probably hopeless to ask, but I'm curious if you have plans on finishing this story - it's quite original and enchanting, and I would love to read more!
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
this is a really good fanfiction. I hope one day you'll choose to add on to it if possible, though it's been a few years.
Hainbuche chapter 16 . 8/27/2015