Reviews for Strains of Melody
Mari92 chapter 16 . 2/17
You know I found it strange at first an it wasn't until the ending when it hit me that I have read this before.
Quite interesting! It's to bad that you've stopped adding to it... But I'll look on your profile to see if you've done a newer version!
Miriam1 chapter 8 . 1/26
I am rather amused that everyone in the know is enjoying annoying Albus and the Hogwarts crew.

I'm looking forward to seeing what will come next. And I hope Harry's lute gets a new A string.

Sincerely,
Miriam
V for Voldemort chapter 16 . 1/7
Oh Taka and Kaze have got to have some sort of conversation about how Snapes Lab is a substandard deathtrap, it would be hilarious to have Snape arguing with Merlin!
Theta-McBride chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Loved it!
Simply amazing!
Julia Gabriele chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Dudeā€¦I've seen other fics with the same base that turned out AWFUL, but this is amazing. Really, You are incredible! I applaud your work.
Gracealma chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
A most interesting fic. I sure hope you can update this story. Would love to see if anyone discovers Harry's guardian?
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
I have to say that this story was fascinating. I was enthralled with the way you wrote it from the moment I started reading. I only hope that you will one day come back and finish this story.
villannous chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Honestly, though I am quite bummed at the fact that this has not been updated in 4 years and probably will remain that way, this fanfiction was a complete and utter amazing read. I cannot remember the last time that I have had this much pure fun reading a fanfiction on this site, and for that I thank you 3 A simply brilliant idea, and an amazing writing style. I would love to see this continued, but it's perfect as is if you never get around to completing it :)
Janelly Slytherin chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Absolutely love it, great story can't wait to see their reactions to Taka's true identity.
alemery chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Great idea you have here.
insane devill chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
good story I liked it
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Please, don't stop here! It's been four years, and I have gotten so into this story! I love it! Please, PLEASE update!
deathlover25 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013