Reviews for Strains of Melody
Erimenthe chapter 16 . 6/17
I really hope you do at some point update this one. It is such an interesting premise and I love the fact that Neville is the only one at this point that knows his true name. Hopefully this friendship will continue as Neville could use someone to help center him and perhaps he can learn magic this way rather than wanded and be more than he ever knew.

I'm not sure whether I like Draco not acting like a prat and wanting to solve the mystery of Kaze (because I know the way he acted and his name don't match in Draco's mind so the mystery is still there lol), or if I hope that he can get past the celebrity status and get to know him enough to actually get out from under the pureblood fanaticism of his father.

Dumbledore and Snape, and the other professors too I guess, really have a shock coming when it comes to Taka don't they lmao. I really would like to see them find out in some very interesting ways, not to mention you left the goblins trying to unlock his vault and I can just imagine some of the stuff left in there lol.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 16 . 1/2
Sooooooo, no updates then? Shame that, this story was rather quite good.
Enishi-Haru chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Amineh1825 chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Love your story! But I am wondering if you are going to keep going and finish it?
SassySnowflake16 chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
the cliffhanger surprised me. i may have cursed...outloud
Dalwyn chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Fun little story. The chapters are a little short for my taste, closer to being scenes. And there is a sparseness to the text. I'm quite enjoying the story and characterizations, very much so, but I seem to have reached the end. Sad. Thanks for writing.
HisakawaKasumi chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
This story is really wonderful and I love it! I know that you last updated this in 2009 and thus your author's note was written several years ago, making this response out of date-but I really liked the Japanese influence on your story, I felt it gave it a nice touch.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Good story. Such a shame that it hasn't been updated in almost 7 years. I really enjoyed it.
Shadow Wolf Darkness chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Are you ever going to update?
But other than that I have been enjoying you story and I think you are a good writer.
Keep up the good work
Morganite109 chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
Great story
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I know it's probably hopeless to ask, but I'm curious if you have plans on finishing this story - it's quite original and enchanting, and I would love to read more!
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
this is a really good fanfiction. I hope one day you'll choose to add on to it if possible, though it's been a few years.
Hainbuche chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
ganz interessant. lg hayne
Netchka chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Great story so far. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
Netchka chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Wow! It took 14 minutes to sort poor Kaze. The Puffs are now going to be a little famous? And a lot puffy of chest; They have Harry Potter! Onto more fun!
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »