Reviews for Fear
creativesm75 chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
nice
StarsFan chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I read all the sixth stories and this one was my favourite. Thank you for writing down an Anakin redemption fic again, I've had a great time all the evening. Well done :-) Sophie
KD Skywalker chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
I love your stories! They are so cute and well thought out. Keep up the good work! *I'm off to read the next one*
CrimsonGold89 chapter 21 . 4/20/2004
This story was one of the best I ever have read
InuYasha Tetsusaiga chapter 21 . 3/30/2004
good, but ah sorry but I read better
Lady Evenstar of Imladris chapter 21 . 2/21/2004
Yes, please continue! This was great and I'd love more!
Sithy chapter 21 . 2/19/2004
Yes, ofcourse we want you to continue! I've read Xmas (too lazy to type) Reunion and thought it was great! Sandstorm is very promising (I'm still camping in that thread at tf.n ;))
Don't feel silly, you're a great writer!
Satans Angel Pyro chapter 21 . 2/19/2004
Of course we want it to continue! So what if its not xmas! I sing Xnas songs all year round, although that might just be me,
*pauses to think*
Update anyway!
Sithy chapter 20 . 2/15/2004
:) Yay! I already read this chappie at tf.n, but anyway, relieved to find out Leia is better!
I'm reading Sandstorm as well (I'm camping in front of that fic, sitting by the fire, playing guitar, waiting for the next chapter ;)) Excellent writing, you really have talent *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!
Sithy chapter 19 . 2/12/2004
Firstly: thanks for sending me an email :) But no worries, I've you on my author alert list, which means I get an email as soon as you update. Anyway, I really, really appreciate that you take time to send an email :)
Great chapter. Lot's of father/son stuff, which I absolutely love! I'm looking forward to the next update. I'm also curious about what will happen when this story is over...
O, and before I forget: I also read your stories on (one with Beru and Owen coming back, and the Father's Day one) and they're very good aswell. :) *thumbs up*
Sithy chapter 18 . 2/9/2004
O thank the Empire (my word for: "thank god") *relieved* The waiting was killing me!
:( O, I hope they're going to be OK. A lot can happen...
Please update soon, I can't wait *sighs*
Excellent!
Lady Evenstar of Imladris chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
This is great stuff, although it's killing me to read it. How can I wait for the next update?
Kirk4ever chapter 17 . 2/7/2004
wow!
does that mean that leia and the padawans are alive?
please say yes coz theyre not meant to die yet(i hope- but its your story!)
Sithy chapter 17 . 2/7/2004
:'( so sad this one :( But I'm glad Luke and Han have reconciled (sp?..your fanfic learns me new words ;)) I can only hope something good is going to happen with a certain sub...
I'm looking forward to Monday (which is Sunday to you):)
Is there going to be some father/son stuff? I'm, almost ashamed to admit, but I like those parts best...
*runs to dark corner* *comes back* I'm looking forward to the update *runs back again*
Sithy chapter 16 . 2/5/2004
*cries* so good. It's actually Thursday here, since you update when it was still Wednesday where you are, but Thursday where- Never mind.
the story: So good. I can almost feel their emotions myself. But poor Luke. I can only imagine what he must be feeling. And Anakin.
I can't wait untill Friday (which will be Saturday to me, I think) and see what happens next. Keep up the very good work. It's so good, you made me cry!