Reviews for When She Smiles
Michelle Frodo chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
There were parts of this chapter that brought a tear to my eye.

I had often wondered how Sam's life would have been after Frodo had left, how he would have watched his children growing up etc. I think you brought to light what Tolkien himself might have been thinking, and no higher praise then that can I give you.

I hope you are planning this story to continue on past this chapter? maybe when Sam leaves for Valinor, because it does say in the Appendicies that he goes to visit Elanor first.

I plan to read thew rest of your fics just as soon as I have the time. It is strange because I am writing a Frodo and Sam based story for after Frodo leaves as well, which has been on going for a while now, when I stumble upon your own masterpiece. I shall have to advertise it inside my own fic. Would you mind if I did?

Hoping against hope that this is not the end.

xMichelle Frodox
Michelle Frodo chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Oh Elbereth but that was a lovely chapter! You have a very fine way with words my friend!

It's late, and I really should be going to bed, but I plan to come back and read the rest of this tomorrow.

It really is hard for words to describe the feeling that this chapter brought into my heart. It is deffinatly going on my favourite stories list, to read during those times when I feel in such a mood.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with me.

xMichelle Frodox
Keya chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Aww, that was so sweet. Great story!
shirebound chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Oh Crystal, what a lovely, gentle story. Your love for these people just shines through in your writing, and your tale flows with such a smooth, peacefulness.

And what a beautiful ending - -

"And I shall." Elanor said opening her hand, placing the ring upon the third finger of her left hand over the band of silver given to her by her husband. "Here he will be with Fastred and I, watching over us from a distant land."

I've never read The History of the Lord of the Rings, but now I very much want to. Thank you for this exquisite little tale.