Reviews for Bonds of the Soul
martan chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
amazing..)
Bebe-RonLover chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I love it just like th other one.

What I don't understand is why can't vampire's have sex?

Does it not effect them or soemthing?

Wel either way I love what you created out of it al.
WickedAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I really loved that story.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
It was brilliant. I just read both this one and the first and I loved them both. It's beena while since you posted another Vampire Saga. Have you abandoned the series? Even if you have, these two one-shots are brilliant! ;)
Mikura17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Luv it. It's amazing. And i'm glad Draco and Ginny lived happily ever after. Great work!
Onylin chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I love it! Your stories are my fave, and I can't wait for the next one!
Greeny chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Wow...we always knew from Ginny's side, but had heard only a little bit about Draco, and now we know all! Poor Draco...Poor Ginny! This is such a sweet story! _ One question though...how come their tears are pink? No big deal, just wondering. Is Vampire Saga linked to this? I'm going to go check it out right now. Thanks for all the stories you've written for all of us out here! ) Love ya!
God bless,
Greeny
CleopatraK chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
omg another great story! I can NOT wait till you get the other ones out! I can't imagine how unbelievably great they're going to be! You have to put them out soon!
evieteen chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wow I loved how you did. It was wonderful. I can't wait to get to saga I can't stop reading you storys. I love them all. Good work. The part where Ginny keeps thinking I hope he kisses me are my favorite.
SugerPop chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
this is an excellent story. i especially love vampire romance stories and very few people are able to write good ones. this is one of the best i have ever read. keep up the good work.
dragonsprincess chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Sorry, I ment to review this last night, but by the time I was finished, it was very late where I come from. And my brain would not have been capible of anything but: 'That story was beautiful'. And I was pretty sure you wanted something that wasn't a one-liner, so here you go.

O MY GODS! You play the vampire beautifully. You suck me into their world as well as the Anne Rice novel I've read. I really enjoyed the flashbacks...espespecially when Draco snapped Lucius' neck *grinns vindictively* I hate Lucius, and anything which equals bodily harm for him is alright by me _

Have you seen that movie 'Underworld' yet? I saw it on saturday, and holy shit it was GREAT!...Vampire's and Werewolves locked in a century long war...The story was amazing.

I love this vampire series of yours, but then again I love vampires. I'm sure you've heard of the fact that werewolves and vampires really do hate each other. Why not write a chapter where Ginny and Draco find themselves alone in a den of over twenty werewolves on the full moon...Oh the battle that could insue...

Please post the next installment soon. When you do, could you e-mail me and tell me?

My address is:

Thanks

Luv ya

dragonsprincess
Wizzabee chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
that is really sad, could you imagine living a life like that?
Ang3l666 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Hey There!

Great fic. It's amazing, as good as Blood of my Love. And all the compliments were deserved because you are a great writer! Anywho, even though there is no more of this...:*( I can't wait for more Threads of Silver!
AnniBug chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I just finished both of your stories and am in complete awe. Through bonding they are able to get a little closer to human feelings but can not do so without the other. You've managed to create the intensity between the two of them and make the reader yern for more.

Wonderful! Will there be a third?
Lady Obsidian chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
You totally lived up to the standards with the sequel! It was absolutely delicious! You are so talented at this! I bow down to your skill. Amazing! I enjoyed every word of it!