Reviews for Transformers Powermasters
Dee Arris chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
This story's got a very good start. I like the style, although I feel the descriptions drag on a little bit, prompting me to skip to the action. I noticed a few little things, mainly from grammar and that you seem to confuse the words Loader and Roller at least a couple of times, plus I wonder why you used the word Powermaster for two different things. I suggest beta-reading.

I also like the way you seem to have mixed designs from G1 and G2, as well as add your own characters to make the story your own. Keep up the good work and keep improving.
Evil Bunnies Inc chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
ok seriously this fic rocks my prevervial socks off. hope u comeback to this fic one day i like it honestly u should just update weather or not u get reviews i do that way anybody who is reading this and wants more updates can at least enjoy it.
Spin-Firestorm chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Nice story so far, looking forward to reading more. I like the emosinal confilct you've given Ray; and the way you seam to be taking elements for each series to create your own unique universe.
If you don't mind me saying so, this is starting to remind me of Gryph's Arc series (and yes I have read EVERYONE of those 64 stories ;) and compleatly enjoyed each and everyone of them)
Please keep writing.
Hex Power chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
I love this story. I had the same idea, excapt I would make the kids autobots and not mirons adn whatever small transformer are. I think they are like the minicons. You should the deceptico nto capture Ray and one of his friends that would be so cool. Up date soon.
Alayea chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
Hey, nice to see you updated! I find this a good story even though I know almost nothing about the Transformers series that came before Beast Wars. *sweatdrop*
Whiptail chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
in your summary, Transformers are owned by Hasbro/Takara. Not Bandai
fett chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
This sounds like an interesting story. I can't read to read future chapters.
Stormwind chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Very intersting, i liked it

But from what i seen Megs has his fusion canon on his RIGHT arm...