Reviews for Moonlit Perdition
daily-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I read this one after Being There...and though the other story is absolutely brilliant, beautiful and sweet. After reading this story I have to conclude that the other story is not just brilliant and beautiful. It's absolutely amazing. This story is the beautiful and brilliant one where the sequel reaches the level of amazingness.

You write the emotions very well. You make it so easy to fall into the story, into the words that you wrote, to feel for the characters. You describe Sirius's reaction to Remus becoming Moony perfectly, not a glossing over of simple terror. You wrote in full brilliant detail and that is what makes this story so brilliant. I absolutely loved it.
And the way you wrote Remus was very accurate...I myself hate those darn kids that hurt him, I wish you'd write about Sirius going to Remus's house for a holliday and him showing Remus's father was a un understanding ass he is and kick the asses of those stupid bastard children.

Fantastic story, absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to see what else I can find on your profile about these two.
wRiTeR'S bLoCK is AWFUL chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was so sweet and touching, I love this one-shot! It's brilliant! I love how Sirius comforts Remus.
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh geez, this one made me cry! I love how Sirius is there for Remus the whole time. Lovely story!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was amazing and so sweet. i love how Sirius was there for Remus through it all.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww, that was beautiful so sad and lovely all at the same time, your a brilliant writter. :)
Jayden Winters chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow. There's not much else to say but, Wow. Amazing. Beautifully written. Splendid job.
witchdivasirenqueen chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that was about the sweetest nonslash I've read between those two! that was absolutly wonderful
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i love it.
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aw! This one got me crying at the end! Really good!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was a really great story. It seemed like it had a Remus/Sirius romance, though. Did you intend that?
Dreams-of-Mine chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
this has got to one of the cutest fanfics I have ever read! I love it, great job!
Ikustizen chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Dude...I think this story is great. A little too much angst for Remus, but I think the happy ending was okay.

Okay, I lied, The ending wasn't exactly happy because you wrote that basically Sirius and the others can't go and see Remus while he is a werewolf even in their animal forms.

Oh well. Anyways, I feel sorry that you never got the number of reviews you deserved, which is way more than the number of reviews you have now. i think that you would have gotten more reviews if you seperated this one long one into chapters.

Well, hope you write more in the future...

-Nezitsuki
De-Crescendo chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
You think Remus' eyes are green?

Well...they're not...

But...

that was a heckuva fic...
HitnRunHeretic chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Okay, I'm tearing up here. Very sweet. I love it. *Hugs Remus* You poor baby!
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
okay, i NEVER read harry potter, but this really did catch my attention.

i actually cried at one point, it really really did touch me, greatly.

cute muffin remus, why bad things happen to you baby? (i mean for my language to be so dumb, my head's all fuzzy from da story, mind you)

but really passionate work done here, very amazing. keep it up, very nice, this story is defintely one of my favorites

Hathor...