Reviews for Morning Star
IwriteThings chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It was cute. You have me motivated to work on some of my stories!
Juanita Dark chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This was absolutely beautiful. Great examination of the characters, and a story without obvious angling. It was nice to just have them be friends in this - even if it was originally intended to be a prelude to a pairing.

I'd go so far as to say perfect.
Tracey23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I *love* this story! I could just imagine this happening between them, I like reading Eric & Diana fics and you write them so well, especially Eric he's my fave character in D&D and I *had* to smile at some of the comments you put for his part in this story. Eric is the best! *G*

I only wish you could have written another chapter this was too short!
Groovy Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
“I honestly doubt I’ve gotten that much shuteye since fourth period Brit-Lit,
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This was beautiful, Rummi! I so wish it could have been a Legacy precursor. Diana really loved Kosar and I can so see her acting in this manner. Not quite grief . . . but not just something that happens. It seems that two days later, her grief has run out for the time being.

And Eric. He's not perfect by a long shot. But I liked his really bad attempt at trying to make Di feel better, because . . . it's different to how the others would. As if Eric somehow means it more than they do. But yeah, I loved it. Wish you'd told me about it . . . *VBG*
Samwise Baggins chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That was a beautiful story, and far too short. :-) I hope you do finish it someday, because I love the way you write this pair. Eric and Diana are not easy to write for, especially in anything romantic... I know, I've had trouble there myself. So, Kudos to you, and I look forward to more of your wonderful work. Hm... any advice? No, not really. :-) Sorry, but your one of the best writer's I've seen.