Reviews for War Inevitable
SmileRen chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Are you still writing this?
Xelrina chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
I like this story alot. Although similiar plots has been repeatedly used by many authors, yours simply stood out. I find the plot simple (maybe because it hasn't been fully developed yet) but it has attracted me in a way when I know I have stumbled upon my good luck. You managed to develop the story with fitting words that allow readers to imagine the setting and all without awkward explanations. A great assest I highly regard. There were occasional typos but still good.

I am greatly saddended upon seeing that you have not updated this story since 2003, and the chances of you doing so might not be very high. I am guessing that you have already lost interest in this anime. Very much the same for me too. However, after reading this, I find myself anticipating the next chapter, which I fervently hope that you would write.

Nevertheless, I submitted this review not to insist that you continue this terrific fic, but to commend you on your writing skills. I myself may not possess such ability given my current state of mind (i've been having author's block for two an a half years, and it sucks). Not that I was particularly good at what I like to do, but I'm trying. :-)

Trevor X chapter 11 . 3/10/2005
Well, that was intriguing. Nice work on the suspense portion so far.
Cat Youkai chapter 11 . 11/28/2003
AH! No Solain T_T that is cruel. I want to know what happens next. OMG! THAT is Middie? OMG! Holy crap, I didn't see that coming at all. I mean wow I am in such a shock.
Please update soon and let us know what is going to happen next. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! I Wanna know what happens next!
Ja ne
~Cat Youkai
Danica Loy chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
*goes wided-shock* What did you just say?

Leah: I can't believe this assassin is related to Une! *fans WSA*

WSA: Whew..that was unexpected, not even my story is that intense. Could you read it? Maybe you could give me some tips. please!

Leah: she only has four chapters written, anyway just write more..
Jiyu Strife chapter 11 . 10/29/2003
OMG! Can yu say CLIFFHANGER! Yu can't just leave me there like that! I LUV middie! Really good job. Great descriptions. next chap. pleeze...hurry!
KB chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
Please write MORE!I love this story!
Cat Youkai chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Solain you remember me, ne? *smiles* I didn't know you started a new story. Any ways. YOUR BACK INTO GUNDAM WING _ YEAH! I will read more later. I am tired and slightly sick. So I will read more tomorrow when I get home from school. Ja ne

~Cat Youkai
Mainstream Soveriegn chapter 11 . 9/23/2003

Wow, that was the "big chapter"! Please don't leave this on a cliffhanger!
Danica Loy chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
I love your story! Hey listen! I am writing a story similiar to this. It is called 'Perfect Warrior'. Maybe you could check it out. (note: I am not done yet)
Aquarius chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
THIS IS SO COL! Please please please please don't leave it there we need to know hwat happens! I know I often repeat myself, but that's usually because i can't think of anything else to say besides, "PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!"
Shadow Fox2 chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
Uh oh! Busted! Can't wait for more! Please hurry!
USS Kenji chapter 11 . 9/22/2003

Finally, another G-wing story that has commendable writing, an inruiging plot, no bulls**t and Middie Une (that was an easy one to guess from the very first chap)! Hope you update soon, VERY soon, my mind's itchin for more...
Anime the Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
Isn't that Lady Une? I thought she was in the Preventors. Leading them, in fact! Well, that's about as far as my knowledge of GW goes. I haven't seen much of the series. Anyway, glad you didn't kill Quat-kun or Duo-sama! _

Chibi Anya: Me too!

Yeah... you don't want to mess with my chibi muse. She is besotted with her kitty Quat...

Chibi Anya: *purrs and hugs Quat-plushie*
Anime the Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
*prays with Duo* Don't let Quat-kun die... please don't let Quat-kun die...