Reviews for Optical Illusion
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back please hurry and sign spread sorry don't have link
AnimePrincess47 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT
Noremac1 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Grr... UPDATE! NOW!
saiyurililly chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
This is so cute i love reading it.
Random person reviewing chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! THE PLOT IS COOL!

UPDATE!
Random person who is reviewing chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
So SAD! Naruto got kicked off the team cause he was blind! T_T SO SAD! *goes off in a corner and cries*
sasuke chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
OMG, this is awesome

( )

( . -whines- i LOVE this one, and i have read some of your other sasunaru fics and they are very good as well

ttyl

sasuke
ceebs chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
it hurts, the story is so sad it hurts...but it's so good that i wanna cry... naruto is blind...can't kyuubi heal him? can't wait till you update!
boeboebi chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
ah..kewl story going on here. Update soon! this is the second fic i've read with Naru being BLIND.
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Your was so cute and sweet! Why did you stop? Pls Continue!
exrxr chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
wha that scene in the bath tube is so kawai! sounds original to me so that's a plus! can't wait to see what happens next! please update!
LadyRed06 chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
U MUST UPDATE! OR DIE!
neko-sama chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Oh ... wadda good chapies! You *atually WILL* continuing this ficcie won't u? Cuz I hav read *ALL* ur SasuNaru ficcies, and they're all juz gorgeous! Ur me fav!

Promise me u won't stop writing SasuNaru ficchie and continuing great ficcies dat u left undone (ESP. kodoku), ne? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WID SWEET TEMPTING CHERRY ON TOP (hah, bet u can't resist this one!)? _
meowow423 chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
UPDATE! please :]
midd chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
OMG! i love this fic! It's so SWET! although the news that Naruto is disposed as a ninja and he's blind did bother me...NOT! BWAHAHAHA! anyhow, he got Sasuke to watch over him so it's okay and it's col! yeah, Sasuke! Go confess your love to Naruto FAST! WOOHOO!