Reviews for Goodbye
Scratch O'Brien chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Heehee rather abrupt but I like it!
Scratch O'Brien chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Wow, that was intense. I'm sure you meant well but I wouldn't blick out swear words next time :)
Scratch O'Brien chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
That was good; I would watch sentence fragments though.
Scratch O'Brien chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Only one comment! newsies isn't capatalized unless it is at the beginning of a sentence! That's it though. Other than that it was good.
Scratch O'Brien chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
No. Not Crutchy! Not CRUTCHY! Now I'm gonna turn into one of those Harry Potter Fans who keep reading book 6 to see if Dumbledore has come back.
Scratch O'Brien chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Dang that's sad... Crutchy's my favorite too! I like how you had all the little teasers... like Sarah's betrayal... ooh!
Brooksy chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This story is very well written. Only true newsie lovers can write something like this. It was very detailed and kept me wanting to read more. awesome job sweets:)
Doubles chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
Hey ya sagey! I haven't had a chance to read this until just now. It is very sa (yes, you had me crying) and very good. Brilliant
Fantasy3 chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
This was SUCH a good story. I loved it so much! I'm happy Spot turned up at the train station and all. This was so good! *hugs story and Sage* You're a great writer! Good job!
Fantasy
Fantasy3 chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Ok, I was gonna wait until the last chapter and write a review for the whole story... but I just couldn't wait any longer. This story is so good and sad and I love it! I read the beginning, and when I saw it was Crutchy, I was like, NO! lol. But I absolutely love it, you've made it really believable. I really liked this chapter (that's why I couldn't wait to review), ecspecially when Spot threw the glass at the door, and then he said "Heah 'em runnin?" Hahaha, I laughed for awhile at that part. Great job! Now I get to read the next chapters!
Fantasy
Slugger chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This was a very emotional picece of liturature, that touched me very deeply. I almost started to cry. This was a very well written story.
hazey eyes freebird chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
O that...was...so...AWSUME!You have to write the sequal as fast as you can!I must find out more!Please!More!More!More!(gathers all newsies fans in US)"More!More!More!"everyone shouts.)
QuinSeparable chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
Also known as Skater. Anyway, I absoultly loved this story. It was so well written and I could clearly see what you were trying to get me to see. Wonderful! Absolutly wonderful!
deadaccount4468 chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
Oh gosh.

I don't really know what to say.

I'm stunned.

It was really good, but something should have happen with Spot. Things don't usually happen like that...

But if there's going to be a sequel...

I guess it'll make sense.

Oh wait! I guess I skipped the last paragraph! But now I've read it. Good. I like this alot better now.

Gryffin Parker chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
awwe that's such a sweet ending!

I really liked your story. Good job. _

Did you know, Sage, that your Ch7 shoutouts didn't get posted? Yeah, just lettin ya know.

Congrats, and I'll definately read the sequals.

Much Love!