Reviews for Flashpoint
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 13 . 4/6
I'm chalking this one up to bad writing. Whatever reforms Lance has gone through, he has caused acts of violence that endangered human lives and resulted in damage to public and private property. It is reasonable to have him stand trial for those crimes, and antagonizing police that have been that polite in the execution of their warrant is doing a terrible job at the "we are responsible citizens" crusade Xavier has going on. Owning up to your mistakes and taking responsibility is a greater indication of one's character than not making those mistakes in the first place.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Finally, they realize the truth!
BrowniePoints chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
As good as the one that came before it. Pretty seamless transition from first story to second, good ending. I loved the bit with the video, very cute.

I'd recommend a spell-checker though. Spelling is my particular reading pet-peeve, so I notice them a lot. They don't break the flow of the story or anything; there's just a bunch of them. Especially "lose" and "loser".

Excellent story, I look forward to reading anything else you have set in this 'verse.
BrowniePoints chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I actually came across your writing from the YJ Anon Meme-from your brilliant fill about Superboy and the Rogues-and I love X-Men Evolution, and your writing is very good. I especially admire your ability to tie up plot threads...I've always had issues with that part, the plot bunnies kinda resolve themselves into little episodes in my characters lives instead of being part of a larger story arc.

I did want to point out the formatting in this chapter-does this site use HTML tags? If so, your closing italic tag isn't in there quite right.
ShadeintheFeltHat chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
DAREDEVIL! I did not realise that this fanfiction could get any more epic. Your description and dialogue are great, you portray the characters well there is sound reasoning for their action. I can't fault it.
MsAngelAdorer chapter 30 . 7/10/2011
Even though it's old and you probably don't care about it anymore, I find this to be one of my favorite Evo fics. It's smart, with good character work, and an excellent plot that easily works well within the Evolution Universe. Also, interesting use of Matt. Though I'm not really a fan of Daredevil, I enjoy him when used well, which you did. Nice job.
fire5jazr chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
" then Marian, who sits two chairs up and an aisle over turns around, looks right at me and says, 'The stuff now, with mutants, it sort of looks like the same old story, but it's not. Back then the differences were just in people's heads, but no matter how much I might want to I can't just… well destroy the school for instance. I mean, okay, I could, if I managed to buy explosives or something and found the time to set it up and no one saw me doing it, but I couldn't just do it on a whim or something; some mutants could. The one they're looking for, you know on the news, the one that makes earthquakes, that one could do it."

No being a having power is more like a car there a right way to do it and a wrong way. Every time you get in one there a possibly something can go wrong and you die and others die. When your young you make mistakes costly mistakes but there still mistakes. That doesn't mean your never drive it just mean you need to learn control and good judgement.
Darke Angelus chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
What an excellent story! I've long been a fan of the Lance/Kitty pairing and the way that you handled them - as well as . . in this story was simply stunning. I don't know how you kept them all straight without going absolutely nuts. You even had certain characters right down to their respective accents **Applaudes** One of the best X-Men stories I've read to date, and that's saying something. I agree that Xavier failed Lance and have always maintained that his school was for the "pretty" mutants. Clearly, this story wasn't just about Lance coming to terms with his shortcomings; Scott, Fred, Xavier and several others were included in the mix. I'm very glad that you posted this gem! Great Job Kizmet!
Bowles chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
This is the first time I'm reviewing, but I've been reading this and Day by Day since last night. It's not perfect, but it's one of the best Evo fics I've read, and it's succeeded in making me completely forget my homework to the point where I may just play hooky. (But sh...) I don't know if there's any higher praise.
Balrog Roike chapter 30 . 11/3/2007
Hey, great story, really

It's a shame that there are only a few people who try to write something mostly about Lance.

I mean, you don't concentrate only on him and there are many other storylines, too, but most authors don't recognize his potential.

If you think twice about the whole X-Men Evolution Series and which mutants there are the strongest and most dangerous, it's very clear that he is really one of the most powerful mutants in the show. Imagine a case, when he really lost control or gets angry: He could rock the world, literally. Worst case: The planet collaps or implodes.

But he never tries to harm somebody seriously. I think, that speaks for him, hm?

It's funny, but I thought about Lancey air-sickness as a result of his powers, too.

There are some other points I thought about, like you did, but I can't remember them in exactly this moment.

Please, answer me some questions:

Who is the Shadow King? What can he do? And why wants he to kill Lance?

He tried to make Lance evil. Will he kill him now, because he is to powerful to leave him on the good side? Or is there another reason?

PS: Please, forgive my spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm from germany and this isn't my native language. "
Athena chapter 30 . 5/10/2006
I loved your story. Please update soon
redgobling-x chapter 26 . 1/13/2006
if you read the deadpool/daredevil anuale and some of the deapool issues before hand you would see that the women kicked out of the window, lived and became tyhood mary or mary walker
reviewer not a writer chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
love the storie
Benched chapter 30 . 8/29/2005
wonderful! hope you update soon! i've got you on author alert like all my favorite stories!
Reiven chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
There is only one word I can say at this point after almost five hours of reading this story and Day by Day nonstop: WOW! *_* I'm mesmerized by it's greatness!