Reviews for After Aenir
Kaico chapter 42 . 1/21/2011
Wow your amazing at writing stories keep it coming please!
Faith-White87 chapter 42 . 6/22/2010
I liked it but i didn't.

I'm afraid i found your writing style to be jumpy and all over the place. Nothing seemed to follow on and by the end of it all i was more confused than ever.

You have the right ideas you just need to tease them out and form a coherent string.
Faith-White87 chapter 40 . 6/22/2010
Just had to say: lmao tradtional ice carl wedding. very creative.
Faith-White87 chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
lol since you asked, i shall review.

First few chapters i didn't like the way Tal spoke. It didn't seem to be of the same mind as the books. But slowly i am seeing Tal more and more.

I love The Seventh Tower series and it's a lot to live up to. But so far you have written well and i am enjoying the story line. I especially love Tal and Milla together. I'm glad someone wrote about it. I always imagined them together.

I shall read on and give you my final thoughts later.

Patches0456 chapter 42 . 7/30/2009
Great chapter. Hell, GREAT STORY! I read a lot of fanfiction, so I can't remember if I reviewed your chapters. If I didn't review your story enough, I'm sorry. But when I was readying your story, I just couldn't stop reading,your story was that good. I enjoyed your story more than any other Seventh Tower fanfiction, and I have read many of them.

I'm sorry to bother you, but I have one question. This chapter is called Epilog. I was wondering if you mean that this is the last chapter, or will you continue the story. I don't mean to pry or anything, but you kinda left the story ending in a cliff hanger.
Patches0456 chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Your story has been great so far. You are really good at portraying the characters as they are in the series. I enjoy reading the series and look forward to future chapters.
Patches0456 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Nicely done. I am a fan of the Seventh tower series, and I have to admit I really enjoy reading your story. I like how the younger siblings teased them. It doesn't matter if you King, Emperor or God himself, your siblings will always enjoy teasing you. Good chapter, time to read the next one.
McL0VEN chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
Good story so far...idk if anyone even looks at these Seventh Tower fanfics...i read the books like 8 years ago..this is making me want to read them again! Great JOB!

McLOVEN
Kewix chapter 42 . 10/26/2007
This was really good!

Still, those flamers should seriously stfu about the original ending and stop being so god damn whiny
Kewix chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
Aw that's so romantic! ]
hmm chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
what happened to the other seventh tower fan fics? are you ever going to finish the story you started in hero's rising
23lilly chapter 42 . 8/21/2006
did u have to end it that way gosh i was so atached to the story i was like obsessed with it and does it like connect to the other one you wrote with corin it makes sense if it does n.e. wayz amazin story hated the ending lol
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
dang 42 chaps well this will definetly be an engrossing read
FINNISH IT chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
when are you gonna write the second installment!

U gotta write the rest!
HolySorceress chapter 42 . 4/8/2005
that's a pretty weird endin...