Reviews for Father's Thoughtfulness
Crimiddy chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Omg I thought it was good. Just the D.s. subject is usually a good one. Write more!
demon girl chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
your fics are good! i can hardly tell that it is only your 2nd english fic!kee them coming, dude!

(how do you think this stuff up?)
Jennifer chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This just makes me love D.S. even more. he's so sweet in this story! Squee! This was just as good as the preceding chapter and i think the whole fanfic is the best bastard! fanfic i've ever read. Truly heartwarming.
jennifer chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I loved was so sweet. i really liked the characterization of D.S. and how you didn't make him the bad guy. Arshes and Kall-Su were adorable. Their personalities were great. Way to go. i loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Satey chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Caring DS and cute sick Kall. I like!
-Satey
Deer chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
Yeah, I know DS is kind of weird, but I couldn't make up anything else. And who knows what there is in his mind... And in manga, he REALLY cares about Kall and Arshes. I haven't read it, but I've heard... And I've got a little piece of the 18th (was it 18th...?) book translated. So sad...
-The author
Silver Spider chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
Again CUTE! I love Kall and Arshes. Thogh your DS is a bit too sappy and out of character, but that's not too bad.
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Aww that's so cute! Just like my stories! Write more please, I wanna know if Kall's okay!