Reviews for Love, be Eternal
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Awww! Is all I can say about the RxF moment
Elyre chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Thanks for sharing the fic. I just love tofuu...
aki reinhart chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
this is great. loved your writing style. i should let you know that authors like you are rare in this section. im sure another story from you would be a delight to all the fans of this tofuu fandom. )
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Yanagi-chyan chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
hi, it's me again! you know.. i think i've read this fic a while back and didn't review.. probably before i started writing again.. sorry! back then, i was an ungrateful reader!

as always, i love your fic! you're a really great writer! though you should have elaborated more on the epilogue, maybe inserted a few tofuu bits. it was a bit short and no tofuu! arrgghh! still, it's so sweet the way they declared their love! thanks so much for writing this fic so us tofuu fans can enjoy it! good luck with your next one!
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 6 . 3/18/2005

kinikilig ako. haha. i'm squealing in delight and my friends who came over in my house have been shooting me weird glances and telling me to calm down. honestly, i'm hyperventilating. haha. finally! at last! tokiya's so torpe it's pathetic. . what goes around comes around. what goes up must come down. alicia keys, baby! lol. a nice epilogue! yes and it did please me. i'm reading it now. yup pratz's pretty awesome. :D anyways this was a geat story and a fantastic read. the kind of material like Les Miserables that Tokiya keeps on rereading simply because it touches a part of you and when it ends, you want to have it again. yum yum!
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
- forgot to say, most of the proceedings were correct. anyways, it's so like mikagami to be on top of the world and still be apathetic. i mean, he has all these stuff to pove how grea theis, all the praise the world can conjure and he is still unsatisfied. perhaps it's because what he really wants is what he just can't have... or he chose not to have or maybe fight for-which is fuuko. ;)
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
hug! ako toh, si massao_28. nagbabalik. lalang. haha. this was well-written as always. tokiya yum yum. poor poor tokiya being abused. this is his version of love needs sacrifices. aww! ang galing mo talaga! ;) sarap basahin nitong pagsusulat mo. mailagay nga toh sa faves ko. hope you're doin alright. okee i'm gonna review the chapters i haven't read pa. pinoy ka pala astig! hehe.
roselle chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
wow, great job!

i do like your fic! hope you write more!
Maya-nii chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
A great fic well done! Not that it was even bad anyway. I love this fic a lot! Great job! _
Kaze Yurei chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
aw they do? that's so like so sweet :)
i've always totally enjoyed your stuff, keep rocking on! :) i wish i could get back into writing again, but i'm suffering the block atm. :) anyway i can't wait to see what else you come up with :) paradox of attraction is still one of my favs hey :) i've read it a few times over :P
Michelle Kay aka glazedwhip chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
hey! great job! And not to mention, i'm totally over-joyed at seeing my name in your thank you's section... HUWAH! 'Can't believe your fic's over! Want more! I really really love your style! Thank you so much dahil lagi mo akong pinapasaya! i hope to be reading and seeing much from you soon!
da-mouse chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
oh my gosh...this is just...awesome. awesome doesn't even begin to describe this chapter and all that i felt towards it. man, i love you for writing this, writing such a heart-warming, such a magnificent, beautiful ending.
i gotta admit i really really really love the scene where they reunited. it was like something out of a movie...i could almost envision the two of them. if you can believe it, i was already thinking of songs that would match the scene, bwahaha.
three words - i miss you - is all takes for them to throw themselves into each other arms. meaningful, isn't it? i would say the 'i miss you' goes even deeper than 'i miss you', if you get what this nut is jabbering about. the most powerful part had to be the one about their eyes. each others' eyes and the emotions that mirrored, that was just pow, pow, phwoar. wow.
the epilogue is just so fitting. raiha had her, and he lost her, cos it wasn't meant to be. not when mi-chan's around. hehe.
and i want you to know that i will forever be enthuiastic about everything you write and will forever be supportive because truly, you're one of the few writers whose writing that could leave such impact on me. and i am being honest when i said that. _ and i am with the majority that urges you to answer to xabie's challenge. ;)
lovely end to a lovely fic.
xabie chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
What a wonderful beautiful ending. I absolutely adored it. I loved how Mi-chan finally realised that he missed Fuuko. Heartwarming I tell you! And the umbrella scene. Man, you just described every girl's romantic dream. Your writing Style is amazing G-cleft. It conveys so much of the characters emotions that I can actually feel them...
Oh, and I loved the way Kaoru said, "Finally". That was just totally adorable. A wonderful way to end the chapter; on not too sappy a note, but instead on a lighthearted one.
The epilogue was...enlightening. Here's the Tofu fan speaking, but I can't help but feel that Raiha got his just deserts. Karma, as Joker (ahh Joker-sama) put it. I guess you can tell I'm not much of a Raifu fan eh?
And G-cleft-san, I must say the same thing back to you. I'm very much honoured and flattered that you think me a great author (!) but the fact remains that that I in turn don't feel truly worthy of your wonderful compliments. Thank you!
And yes, do a fic do a fic! Can't wait to see your response to the challenge! I'm sure it'll be wonderful!
Thanks for the encouragement. Let me say that no matter anything, you'll always be a great writer, G-cleft! Good luck in whatever works that you write!
khay chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
Love is...getting an email telling me that two new chapters of your fic had been uploaded! yey!
it's done. they're together. the only sad part is i don't have anything to look forward to from you anymore. UNLESS, you really do write something for the the photo album challenge by xabie. please? please? please? not that i'm pressuring you or anything...
back to the story...i love the scene where mi-chan rushed out of the bmw to offer fuuko an umbrella. picturing that in my mind gave me goosebumps. powerful imagery. well done!
dare i hope to read s'more soon? )
p.s. if my ramblings above do not make sense, please blame it on the coffee and sugar high that i've been on since yesterday morning.