Reviews for The Visitor
JLii chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Their is a novel explaining some of this. Rumiko Takahashi illustrated a novel by Tomoko Komparu (whom she gave rights of to writing a novel of the Inuyasha story). It is much shorter, but a benefit is that it goes into detail of Kagome's family history. I have not read it yet myself (the only available - in stock- copy I've found is in German), but I've been insatiably curious - to say the least - at to details like these.
Thanks for writing this! It was a good fic. -
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i had always believed that kagome's mother knew, because she was entirely too accepting. as a mother i would have taken my daughter to the nearest army navy surplus store and outfitting her with clothes, boots and any gear i would deem necessary. i would be looking into obtaining kevlar body armor and weapons.

higurashi-san was entirely too accepting.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I do like your explanation!
brakken chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Interesting...I like your explanation, although the editor might have wanted to look through this a few more times...It's probably just compute glitches, but there are a lot of words that have no space between them for whatever reason...Still, I enjoyed reading this. Like I said, it was interesting.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
O

Oh, very interesting!

I've never read a fic with Inu's mother and Kag's mother. Very neat way you sew it all together. Bravo. D
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
so wait, what was her backround? how is her name important?

*confuzed*
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I think you did a very good job with this fanfic, especially since you seem to have written it during the first season.

I feel similarly to the way you do, writing about characters too soon, just makes for trouble. You did a Very good job. I have now seen beyond the seventh season and this still makes sense.

~QueenTatooine
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow, this was very lovely and I really enjoyed it. Very well done!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
A wonderful idea, Bunny-san, to write a story about Kasumi Higurashi. - Not often done, but certainly worth writing and reading. I liked it very much, especially since you added Isayoi's ghost, since she's just as intriguing as Kasumi is. Very nice!
jordazed chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
*claps* Yay!
EmEx chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
It was great, and it could be a good explanations as why is Kagome's mother so placid about her daughter coming and going through time without even raising a protest (I know my mother wouldn'a have been that nice...)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I liked this, alot Cute idea for a one-shot!
Evil Illusions chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very nice like usual! I've always wondered why kagome's mom is never that worried about her.

EI
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I really want to know more about Kagome's mom now! She was always one of those characters that I liked, but never thought too much about her motivations. This fic gave me a totally new perspective on her, and really explained Kagome's family's reactions. Great work.