Reviews for Chaos Theory
Kimberleah chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Just wanted you to know this story is in my favorite's. We don't have WAT anymore but we will always have great stories like this one. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Boy I sure miss Jack and Sam!
Aussielover chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I just discovered your story from a story review. I read the first two chapters and had to let you know that it's a good one. I really miss the show, so at least being able to read a story about the great characters is nice. Keep it up.
Rach5 chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Great Story! very suspenseful! Great!
pat chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
absolutely brilliant - must be a sequel
heartbroken4eva chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
aw yeah, it was a nice story...gripping with some really sweet bits too.
Cindy Ryan chapter 7 . 4/7/2004
Excellent fic :)
Caia chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
going to be ok?
xyber116 chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
nice, nice. maybe a continuation and J/S end up together because of the stress, I don't know, I'm just throughing out suggestions.
gwasshopper chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
Well, I can say I am happy you didn't kill her off, because this ending was perfect. Great work tying it all together. The research and hard work you put into this definitely paid off. Rock on!
emma chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
When is the sequel coming out?
emma chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
That was a really good story - and despite your "hemming and hawing" I though that the ending was great - It sort of left things up in the air which, I'm sorry to say, seems to work best for them...no matter how much us JS shippers may want them to end up together!
watfan1 chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
congrats! that was a really fantastic fic! i'm glad you didnt kill sam, thanks heaps!
SunReyes chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
you definitly had me wondering if she was going to die. I'm GLAD she didn't :) and I did notice the x-files chapter titles!
Loved the story :D
Evidence chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
How you do it we will never know- you take this gripping tale and add romance, imagery and the greatest suspense this side of any mystery writer. While I'm sorry to see it end- brillaint job!
gwasshoppa chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
Oh dear goodness. Suspense kills. This story rocks oh so much. Well written, well researched, intriguing, very much in character. Just ah as far as waiting goes. Keep up the good work!