Reviews for Miroku's Paradise
swartzvald chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
nobody gets that drunk off beer, which in fact, has a lower alcahol content than sake, which at least miroku should be familier with, now vodka on the other hand...

anyway, apart from that it was quite good.
flynfreako chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
i don't think kagome would've been that naive, especially traveling without her mom... but that's what made it funny XD i love miroku's reaction
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
/chants/ Sequel! Sequel! /stops chanting/ My sides hurt from laughing. Hope you write another similar story in Cacun. That would be v.v. funny. Anyhoo, rock on!
ItisaRevolution chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was awesome, really funny.

"You killed Kagome's animals! They're not moving!"

Really good laugh.
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
this was good. just thought you might like to know, the japanese word for beer is beeru. (sake and beer ARE different drinks, so they have a different name for beer in japan.)
Youkai Inuyasha chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
WOOHOO! That was hilarious and awesome! Possibly the best humor story I've read here. Very unique plot, and I liked your sense of humor. Great job!
Chichiri-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
omg that was the funniest story ive every read..i couldnt stop laughing...r u gonna make a story 4 when they go to Cancun?that would be funnie XD
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oy~ Here we go again...
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
*hysterical laughter* That...HAHAHA...that was hilarious! Hilarious, man!
I heard Mardi Gras was loose, but DAMN! You must've actually gone there!
I love your story! It's hilarious as hell! *still laughing my butt off* To tell you the truth, this story really desires its title! That's why it's so damn funny to me! AHAHAHAHA!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
LOL..that was great..poor all it takes is a pot shot and inu is down for the count...LOL:D...and Cancun is in Mexico i think...GREAT STORY:D
Okibi Usagi chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Oh my! Oh it was so kawaii! a bit weird but cool o _ ja ne!
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Too bad this was a one shot deal. It was great. BTW, do you have the one about Cancun written? I REALLY would like to see what you came up with for that!
0823649836547.Dont ask chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
can you add glowsticks?
ps loved it
DeadlyLiasons chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Yay! You're doing a sequel! I'm so happy for you!

EndlessVortexOfDeadliness chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Good story. It was really hilarious. write more soon