Reviews for Promises
Arrow-chan3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Raiha has short hair?! O.O
I-I can't imagine it... O.O #gets hit by Raijin
AWESOOOOMEEEEEEE! XDDDDDDDDDD
Raiha's gonna be her ninja! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I wonder how this will turn out... :D
GANBATTE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
m chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Nice shot! It is very creative, a totally different story line.
Built it up, please, I'm really looking forward to the next, especially how this Rai-Fu will go on. Though this article seems wrote long long time ago and seems no finishing day now... Keep going on!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
please continue the story
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Cool a new version of a manga I truly love with a lot of twist and turns that make me want more sooo plzzx update

When Fuuko was blushing I was took and when said I will be like your ninja it just made me squeal with joy. Bad sadly you have not put the next chapter up , so how can I read more when you have not update soooo update NOW!¡!¡ '
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow ain't this getting interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Want can I say its simply superb. Update fast._
Adelle-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
dear to you:
why pair tokiya w/ mikoto when he is already w/ miki? yes! they are together in season 2 of FOR!
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
continue! i don't like the sound of a to/mi fic!
Fuuko Rawks chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
there's a sequel,right?this is a wonderful fic,so...where's the sequel,huh?
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Either I'm getting senile in my old age, or this is the first time I've read this particular fic of yours. I love your premise and style as always! :o)
libra-gurl chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Wai, I've read this before, but I don't mind reading it again! So kawaii! Mind you, I still support To/Fuu, but Rai/Fuu will do too! :)
ChibiRaihaHK chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Ack... Senpai don't kill me for doing this but I had to talk to you someway... If you get a chance to read this, then PLEASE, email me back!

BTW, I love your fic (As usual) and insist that you update this ASAP.
WiLdcHiLd chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
woz this is really alternate reality but i like it. i've always liked rai/fuu fics

)hope u finish the next chapter soon
Sacharine chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
NICE! moremore more.. that so nice
MitsuiJr chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
NINJA NINJA NINJA NINJA~~~

*starez her ninja currently eating away*

*sighz*