Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Guest chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
Remus is really victim blaming. A teacher engaging in a sexual relationship with a student is a gross abuse of power; Severus was right to be disgusted with himself. In the real world, we call what he did sexual assault.
See the movie Hard Candy if you want a truly great monolog on victim blaming.

I get that this is a fantasy, but don't put in victim blaming rhetoric to justify idle imaginings.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
NOBODY UNDERSTAND! I seriously doubt Severus would ever say that (in essence).
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
"You don't have feelings!" What? No fallout from that?
Potterhorse-Spirit chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
I've read this story, and I'm gonna read it again. It's amazing, and I simply love it! I would've loved a sequel, though... what happens with their relationship later?
musme chapter 33 . 12/8/2013
I love it!
koby chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Ooohhh. Severus Snape, you dirty dirty man
Animosh chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Well that was sexy xD can't wait for them to finally do it ;)

Just a little something that bothered me: I found the change from "I hate Potter that little brat" and "I hate Snape, that evil git" to Snape being all civil and offering to drink tea with Harry and Harry so accepting a bit ... well a bit to quick. In my mind it would take more time for both of them to get past their hatred and even if it was just pretense from Snape's side than Harry wouldn't trust him so quickly.
Also Harry's sudden "talent" at occlumency is a bit too much n my eyes. at least not very cannon because we know how bad he was in his fifth year.

Apart from that, I really like where this is going :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 33 . 2/7/2013
Thank you so much for writing this; it was very good. It feels like there might be a sequel. Is there? And if not maybe you could write one?
Thank you again.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 33 . 9/30/2012
And they all lived happily ever after. The End.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 32 . 9/30/2012
You can stop now. Voldemort is dead, there's no point in fighting anymore.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 31 . 9/30/2012
One relationship down, one more to go.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
*sad face crying a river*
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
Number one rule of catching someone in a lie, smell their breath.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
I swear to God if it's a picture if Harry's parents, I'm gonna cry.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
Why am I not surprised that Ron would ask that question right after he woke up?