Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Mizzfreestyle chapter 29 . 9/2/2006
OMG! NO! Harry's found someone else! WHat will severus do T_T
Mizzfreestyle chapter 27 . 9/2/2006
well, because you worked so hard on this chapter, I must review! It was so angsty! I loved it! I love angst! And Harry finally told his friends the truth... well.. not entirely all of it, but you know what I mean! Great chapter!
Mizzfreestyle chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
You may not like it when people review too much, but I need to, plus I made it to number 6! Woot! Cheer for me! Anyways, like I've said before, you have an excellent talent for writing! But according to the date, you seem to take your time wrtiting this stuff. But I just discovered it, so yeah. 2003, I probably didn't even think about pairing boys up in fics XD
Mizzfreestyle chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
For anyone who will read this fic, it is definitely one of the Snarry fics you don't want to miss out on. It has everything a Snarry fan could ask for! Plently of suspense, plently of fluff, and enough hardcore scenes to keep you... happy...
Mizzfreestyle chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
I just had to go back and review on a chapter I didn't review on. I want to get that number review 6 ... But I do love this chapter, as I love this fic!
Mizzfreestyle chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
That was great! Who wouldn't want to cuddle with Snape? _ then again... NM.
Mizzfreestyle chapter 24 . 9/2/2006
Aw. Snape and Harry seem to be so intimate! I love it! I couldn't ask for more... but then again... hehehe
Mizzfreestyle chapter 23 . 9/2/2006
I love how you make it intense, yet you keep the fluff all at once! That takes skills ~_
Mizzfreestyle chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
Ah! *Squeak* Me love it!
Mizzfreestyle chapter 19 . 9/2/2006
That was brilliant! I loved it! It was probably the first innocent kiss scene I had read in a long time! Usually, other authors move straight into the more sexual scene as soon as the pairing share their first kiss! Thank you for keeping it innocent for a bit longer!
Mizzfreestyle chapter 18 . 9/2/2006
Aw that was so cute! If he had just leaned in just a lil more.. eh... w00t! I must read more! You have me hooked on your fic!
Purple Raveness chapter 32 . 9/2/2006
awesome!
Mizzfreestyle chapter 17 . 9/2/2006
Oh the fluff! I love it! It's just what I need to brighten up my... night... technically it's morning... but it's dark so I call it night... XD
Mizzfreestyle chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
I hope you don't mind all the reviews _ I want to get you to number 6 XD Don't ask why. I just do. Anyways, I must read on!
Mizzfreestyle chapter 14 . 9/2/2006
It's like a wave of emotions! You go from one thing to another! It's great!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »