Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
You're falling in love, what do you think you're doing?
DarkenedRose24 chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
I would indeed like to see mr. and mrs. Weasly's reaction to severus and harry dating. -grin- what a feasco that will be. -snort-
JlovesGaara chapter 33 . 8/27/2012
Great story! Very well written and I love that you brought together romance and drama without it being overbearing. Amazing.
MzMilo chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
nice
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 33 . 12/26/2011
i want more!
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
what D: nooooooooooooooo
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
omg im on edge i an so hyper ! its al this stories fault yay cant wait for more
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
im crying cause of the lack of love between severus and harry
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
omg i am so happy with you! this is my first time writing a review but that is only because i was to into your work to realize there was a button that said leave a review so i was like omg must leave a review.
Kitten Meru chapter 33 . 11/5/2011
Wow, so much tension in this story! I kept muttering "dammit Snape, stop being an asshole, make up with harry!" and yet I loved the story all the more because of it.

Great job, I really loved this!
DragonAngel7 chapter 27 . 9/30/2011
I give you six chapters to fix this... mainly because there are only six chapters left.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 33 . 9/9/2011
~ eventually…eventually he began to respect Harry for his accomplishments.

~ foreboding... Here goes nothing…

~ I must be going soft.

~ What was he supposed to do know? He did not really want to be alone with his thoughts

Flying on the Quidditch pitch? Though, I'm afraid Firebolt reminds you of Sirius...

~ Was Snape nice to me?...

~ Severus eyed Harry shrewdly. He was pleased that Harry had made improvements, but wondered what brought on the change... Severus could not help but think his behaviour strange... The week passed quickly and to Severus' surprise he found Harry talented at the art... He might admit that it unnerved him that Harry was becoming detached and unfeeling, that it concerned him…he might.

~ Harry was confused... Quite suddenly Harry made up his mind. There was nothing else he could do. Perhaps he was crazy, but better wrong judgment crazy than kept everything to himself and exploded crazy... He was going to talk to Snape today and he was terrified.

~ Snape's mask dropped long enough for a look of incredulity to flit across his face... 'Potter, wait. I…I apologise.' Snape looked into the fire intently, apparently listening. 'I need to talk to someone about it.' 'So you came to me?' 'Yes.' 'Out of desperation?' 'Yes,' whispered Harry, thinking that Snape was about to kick him out. 'I'm sorry.' Snape waved his hand waving away Harry's apology. 'I've never given you reason to believe you could come to me with a problem,' said Snape softly... That could not possibly have been Snape. Not the Snap that he knew could it? Unless…well he didn't really know Snape at all, now did he?

~ It just was not natural the way Snape had been acting. That's what really scared him off.

~ Harry did not know where his courage was coming from. But he hoped it would not leave him. He did not know why he was being so insistent either. Only weeks before he would not have cared if Snape were hurt, but here he was, standing in a dark corridor, in the middle of the night refusing to leave Snape's side.

~ Severus was in fact, now damning himself to hell for putting his wand in such a place.

Cannot it be Accioed? Or is it covered with anti-summoning charms?

~ 'I wanted to thank you...for your help. I needed it.' 'You're welcome...sir.'

~ He always seemed sort of invincible to Harry. It had affected him to see his professor in such a vulnerable state. The man did a lot more for the Wizarding World and ultimately, for him, than anyone would ever know.

'Ultimately for him'... Do you think the war is only about you and Voldemort?

~ two weeks had gone, two were left and the issues on his mind were as bothering as ever. The time had come for him to just get it over with. He was going to speak to him, if only to stop from losing his mind.

~ 'Thank you...for listening to me rant and trying to help.' Harry got up to leave and was just at door when Snape called out to him. 'You're welcome Potter.'

~ My advice Potter, is to arm yourself with knowledge.

It's necessary, but hardly enough. It might prevent Harry's defeat at hand of Voldemort (just barely, because Voldemort has more knowledge and experience), but it's hardly going to give an edge (I doubt Voldemort can cast a Patronus, but he is able to control Dementors directly; I don't know about Voldemort's Animagus form); the main flaw of Voldemort is lack of humanity, and it's difficult to exploit it.

~ Dumbledore...The audacity! Severus could not believe that he hadn't spoken to Harry yet. Especially after what had happened because he had been kept in the dark for too long. Damn Dumbledore!

~ terrified... dream...

~ He moved to stand in front of Snape and he could swear he saw the man blush.

~ Harry looked fearfully back at him, expecting a scene like when he saw his memories in the Pensieve. He was flummoxed when no scene came. He was shocked by his professor's composure. Especially considering what he saw.

~ ...a hint of a smile...

~ He is much too powerful.

Explain to him the danger. That Harry could be locked down inside Voldemort's mind, instead of returning to his body; see not Voldemort's weakness, but psychological torture; go insane...

~ surreder

surrender

~ Snape as a person wasn't bad.

~ learned more than he ever knew about Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs.

How did they manage to find many memories which wouldn't remind of bullying or traitor?

~ 'You should do that more often,' said Harry. 'Do what?' asked Severus nonplussed. 'Smile.' And to Severus' astonishment, he found that he had indeed been smiling.

Agree.

~ Harry smiled at the unintentional compliment he had been given. Luckily Snape's had turned away... Don't question a moment of insanity that works for you... blanched

~ Severus was still prowling around the corridor, berating himself for his childish behaviour. Harry was right; whenever someone took an interest in him he pushed away and put up his guard. If only he had done that when the Dark Lord approached him, maybe he would be different now.

~ laughing... Goodnight

I'm glad Ron isn't angry and disbelieving about Professor Snape being nice, disappointed they speak about mind reading as attack instead of mind shields as defense, and sad DA members are mostly Gryffindors.

I hope Voldemort's sympathisers will not overhear Golden Trio's discussion of Professor Snape. Reckless.

~ It would take less energy to get along with him than to be constantly cruel and they way he felt these days anything to save energy was welcome. It was getting to be an effort just to scare students in the corridor.

they way?

~ At least Harry was not gay...Or was he? A glimmer of something passed through Severus. Was it hope? No! Damn, damn, damn! Time for the firewhiskey.

~ A warm feeling spread through Harry and he knew he cared for Severus Snape, and if Harry had been a bit more observant he might have noticed the same look of realization in his eyes.

~ 'Well if we're being honest, I don't really have anything for you to do at the moment.'

Drink tea?

~ It is not safe either, the dark Lord has his spies everywhere -

It's no more dangerous than Occlumency and Dark Arts lessons?

~ Why... I can't seem to remember.

Amusing... laughter.

~ But better sense must prevail...perhaps not today though.

Perhaps not ever? [hopefully]

~ some spells are of the sort of energy that cannot be used

Perhaps with some modifications it will be able to absorb dark spells, too? What's the difference between light and dark spells?

~ The Severus he knew was usually calm and collected, except for the times when he lost his temper. But thinking about it now, he realised he knew very little about the man. 'It just occurred to me that I know next to nothing about you,' answered Harry as if that explained everything. 'And you want to?' 'Yes.' 'Why on earth would you want to?' 'Because I like you.'

So what about the potions? How did they work?

~ And you are quite positive that he does not suspect you? If he were to figure out the potions were anything but strengthening...

So Voldemort asks for strengthening potion, and Severus brews weakening potion? What about switch-potion, which makes Voldemort stronger with one condition and weaker with the other? So that the other condition could be introduced in time to weaken him, like an allergen?

~ smiled brilliantly

~ He felt sick. He could not keep doing this could he? He had to tell them something. It was just that after so many months of secrecy, it was going to be harder than ever to break it.

How will Ron react to the long time Harry spends with Professor Snape?

I hope Harry talks with Severus, instead of running away from him.

~ I know that's not the real reason

Does Harry think that the real reason is that Severus doesn't like him? Is Severus's real reason the fact that if Dark Lord kills him, Harry will be devastated?

~ relationship that really and truly should never have existed

Why isn't Harry angry at these words when they are said by Remus if Harry is angry at Severus when he says them?

~ asked Aidan with surprising clarity considering how much liquor he had consumed

Is Aidan going to take advantage of Harry?

~ If he could make up with the younger wizard he would, but he had a dismal feeling that it was too late. Harry deserved more than he could give, and one day Harry would realise that and move on.

First, it's never too late, better late than never. Second, Harry chose Severus, and Severus shouldn't think so lowly about himself.

~ I can't do this

Why? Why? Oh, why?...

Ron, what's between Harry and Severus, isn't against any rules.

~ You had to know what you were doing was wrong.

Why Harry doesn't argue with Ron?

~ I love him and there's no getting around that.

I hope that means Harry and Severus will not break apart.

~ Enviola

What's this, kind of Imperio?

~ 'Are you scared?' 'For you…not for myself. I've been living on borrowed time.' Harry's expression finally softened. It had taken all of his hurt feelings to keep up the act of indifference to Severus' long awaited confession... admiration and gratitude...

~ He never noticed the spell that came his way...

What spell? If it is from a Death Eater, it will be dangerous...

~ I am sorry for the way I've hurt you in the past. I honestly thought it was for the best. I never deserved you, but if you're really willing to give me a second chance, then I am privileged to accept it.

~ As for the job, I have never liked teaching and my prospects are not dim. I could easily find work in potion research and development

Hooray!

~ Now that the threat of Voldemort had been extinguished would Harry still have to return to the Dursleys?

Magically, he is an adult, and can use inherited properties, or buy new ones.

~ And he comes with so much baggage…

Harry comes with much baggage, too.

Beautiful dawn, good morrow, good day, glist
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 33 . 4/20/2011
he resigned!...awwww...noooo...yippy! (mixed emotions for Harry, severus...and i guess ron and hermione too)
Ichi-chan1 chapter 33 . 2/6/2011
awesome story lov it lov the chapter lov it lov it
firewings chapter 33 . 1/29/2011
Wow. I have nothing else to say.

Wow.