Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Jessarie chapter 33 . 11/15/2010
this is one of the best Harry/Severus stories I have read. you did a wonderful job and the characters are believable. :)
no-id3243242 chapter 33 . 11/1/2010
i love your story, you did an awesome job!
Lucy chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
"(...)get my wand quickly. It's strapped to my inner right thigh." - a little bit reckless.

The wand must be readily available. As in the case of sudden attack, quickly remove it from the inner right thigh?

Story not bad, but too little Snape in Sanpe. I love Snapich Snape :D
EmmaRandomAs chapter 33 . 8/14/2010
love it! such an awesome story! i only wish there were more! lol
Themes chapter 33 . 8/12/2010
Loved the story, how you depicted the pair's emotions without going OOC and stuff, and how it all came brilliantly to an end _ continue writing!
dfghhhhhhh chapter 33 . 8/7/2010
best damn way to spend an uneventful saturday. kudos!

(jsyk my fav pairing *-*)
Veiled Sapphire chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
* What the hell…I could use a sugar fix *

Totally OOC, but it's entirely too amusing for me to dislike. I will warn you, however: if die of laughter, I will be haunting you.

-VS
Miz Liz chapter 33 . 5/20/2010
I know you wrote this story ages ago, but I just read it. I loved it. You don't give yourself enough credit. I think you write wonderfully.
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
really enjoyed the story. its definitely a fav :D
potter people eater chapter 33 . 4/6/2010
Really good story. I love the way things slowly built up and all they had to go through and still landed up together.
Amalie chapter 33 . 4/3/2010
I love love loved your story!

It was great :) :) :)

You did good with the progression of their relationship in the way that they did not just jump right into a physical/sexaul relationship.

Would have liked a little more detail in the sex scenes but they were still good.

[Please write more fanfictions!]
strikes-of-lightning chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
I think that severus should get into harry's mind and see a memory about sirius...it would seem like a good thing to add to the story to me!
not dead yet chapter 33 . 2/22/2010
Loved it!
sami1010220 chapter 33 . 2/18/2010
aw, that was cute. there were a couple of grammar mistakes (like "two" instead of "too"), but nothing that took away from the story. great job
outofcharacter chapter 33 . 2/10/2010
Your story is very wellwritten, with an intriguing plot. The happy ending was sweet. Very well done on the story :D
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »