Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
TheQuiet chapter 33 . 2/4/2010
Um, excuse me, that was BRILLIANT! I've been looking for a story like this for ages. I've added it to my favourites so I can continue to go back to it for years to come. I love the balance of affection and sensuality that blossoms between Snape and Harry throughout the story. Also, the gradual build-up is what sets this story apart.
DarkOptimusPrimeBumblebeeSam18 chapter 17 . 12/8/2009
Y does chapter 17 have a whole bunch of spaces in-between words?

It's really weird.
TwilightersandMusic chapter 33 . 10/7/2009
AWESOME!
Rori Potter chapter 33 . 8/23/2009
That was a great story.
mimiren4045 chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
I'd rather say wet dream than sex dream, other than that though it's all good!
Lumcer chapter 33 . 8/19/2009
A completely and utterly sweet story! I'm so glad you finished it :D pretty well writen, you might want to take the time to go back and fix some gramatical errors at some point there were a lot of words in the wrong part of the sentence or didn't belong in the sentence at all. don't worry it happens to me all the time :D

KCK-Lumcer
Silverstargirl chapter 33 . 8/7/2009
That was a lovely story, truly wonderful.
New Profileaccount chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
aww thats so cute :DD
EsotericGhost chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
poor Harry. As always. :(
mrscakeakajane chapter 33 . 4/29/2009
well done great story. any more storys?
cato1850 chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
Arg, I really wanted to read Harry telling off Molly and for them to settle into a home. Oh well, I'll have to use my own imagination. Thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it.
BratPrincess-187 chapter 33 . 3/11/2009
I can't stop smiling, I love the ending... It wasn't a predictable ending with Harry and Severus holding hands and walking off in the sunset. LOVED IT! And it was fitting that it ended with the three of them in a group hug.

I loved the relationship between Sev and Harry. It wasn't chapter one I think your sexy, cut to chapter two and their declaring their love and having sex. I like the development of their relationship and the flirting. So cute! The fights were even better.

The whole story was clever and very enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing!
gwenny chapter 29 . 3/9/2009
no! he's supposed to love snape! WHY?
Beyachan chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
"Snape was still Snape...an evil git. Just not literally."

xD You portray them both fantastically.
Beyachan chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
"Harry woke early Sunday morning full of determination and perhaps a bit of nausea."

That actually made me laugh out loud! And I'm a huge Snape/Harry fan, so I'm totally loving this story so far!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »